0.17⭐️

I decided to go to sleep in Kai's room because he had a bean bag and a soft cover and I did not want to talk to josh either. He came in the room and I quickly acted like I was sleep. I saw his face and it was red and wet, he was also sniffing when he turned back around leaving the room. I quickly got up and ran to him giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me and I wiped his tears. "Why you crying for?" I asked. "I keep fuckin around with destiny knowing I want you and I'm tired of it, I want you and only you." He said looking into my eyes. "I want you too josh." I said looking at him. "I know."he said putting his hands around my waist. "I'm sorry for playing you and shit. I didn't know what to do." He said putting my hair behind my ear. "we been more than just friends but do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked placing his hand back on my waist. "Yes." I said kissing him on the lips. "You all for me." He says giving me a peck on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." I say walking back into Kai's room. I shut the door behind me doing my happy dance before turning around. "So y'all dating now?" Fanum asks. I turn around quickly to see Kai and Fanum smiling. "Weren't y'all sleep?" I asked going back to my lil bean bag laying down on it. "Yeah for like 4 minutes until we heard y'all talking." Kai said. "But are y'all?" Fanum asks. "Yes." I say smiling. "Fucking finally." Kai said going back to sleep.

@yourrage 3 min ago

"Tomorrows gonna be fun

"Tomorrows gonna be fun." I say to myself.

The next day!
Wake up Mariah! Kai yelled.
You already know the routine so I'm just gonna skip through it.

My outfit

We all got in the car and started talking about the different celebrities we were going to see

We get there and we immediately get surrounded by fans and stuff. "Yo outfit hard asf Mariah!" Somebody said. I took Kai's hat and put it on my head. We go backstage because we all had backstage passes. I look up and see Isis making a TikTok. "Hold on." I say to the boys running up to the camera and throwing it in a circle and she instantly started smacking my ass. Once the TikTok was over she gave me a big hug. "You look so beautiful bitch." She said in her little calm face. "Her shit just as big as Ice spices." Josh said. The boys started to agree. "And it move like jelly." Josh said. "Hi Kai!" Isis said hugging him. I was contemplating whether if I should invite her to dinner cause I decided I wanted to take the boys out to dinner. "Mariah you wanna talk to me real quick?" Isis said smirking. "Ok?" I said laughing. "So I saw Josh's story the dick good?" She asks. I gasp from her catching me off guard. "Isis!" I said laughing. "Girl he was fucked me before we was dating." I said laughing. "Oh shit, y'all on some tv show shit." She said laughing. I laugh back and smile. "So u not no virgin no more." She said hugging me. "You tryna go to dinner with me and the boys?" I ask. "Uh yeah I don't think I have any other plans today." She said smiling. "Ok the boys don't know just yet so don't say nun." I say walking back holding her hand. "Since when was y'all friends?" Josh asked. "We been friends it's just we've never met in person." I said looking at her. "Kai you want me to show you some stuff?" Isis asked. "What you mean by some stuff?" Kai said sticking out his tongue. "Lemme show you." She said laughing. They leave leaving me with josh and he smirks "where you wanna go?" Josh asks me. " u wanna walk around?" He asked. "Ok baby." I said putting my hands around his arm.

We made it outside and found Fanum and the other crew. "Wassup joshriah." Fanum said smiling. "You already got a nickname for us?" I said laughing. Josh put his arm around my waist while walking and everybody started yelling. "JOSHRIAH! JOSHRIAH! JOSHRIAH!" They screamed. We both shot looks at eachother and looked at Fanum. "That's where you got that from?" I asked him. He nodded and laughed. Josh stopped walking causing me to turn around just for him to kiss me in front of everybody. And everybody started to scream.

We meet with Kai and then backstage to see nle and Kai perform. This time we couldn't go on stage but we still had fun. After that we decided that we were going to watch ASAP perform and we decided to go back into the crowd. Once we heard the beginning of work we all went crazy. "COOGI DOWN TO MY SOCKS LIKE IM BIGGIE POPPA! KEEP YO GIRL HEAD IN MY TOMMY BOXERS! BUT REALLY THO SHE A SILLY HOE CAUSE SHE KNOW THE FERGENSTEIN GETTIN PLENTY DOUGH! SHE DONT GET NOTHIN FROM A NIGGA THO ALL SHE GET IS HARD DICK AND SOME CHEERIOS KINDA SILLY THO CAUSE IM LYRICAL BETTER PUT EM IN THE DIRT WITH THE PENNY LOAFS! NO TINT THO ON MY WINDOW SO YOU SEE A NIGGA STRAPPIN IN THAT BENZO! I yelled. "BALLINGGGG SKRRTT!" Josh yelled. "GOT ME FEELIN LIKE JIM JONES! IMA PIMP THO NO LIMP THOUGH! Kai yelled jumping. "PUT IT WORK RUN UP ON A NIGGA THEN I PUT HIM IN THE DIRT RUN UP IN THAT BUILDING SEMI GON SQUIRT! I yelled with the crowd. "THATS WHAT A NIGGA GET WHEN HE GET ON MY NERVES I AINT LYIN!" I yelled again with the crowd. "RIDIN ON A KILLA THAT BE COMIN AT FERG!" Josh yelled. I started to throw it in a circle not far from rage and everybody started smacking ass getting videos and stuff. "GIRL YOU TWERK TWERK THAT KITTY GIRL MAKE IT PURR." Josh yelled while smacking my ass. "A LOT OF HOMIES CRY DO THE CRIMES HOMICIDE DRIVING BY POPPIN NINES PAKISTAN COLUMBINE! YOU WANT THAT PRETTY FLACKO? RATCHETS DESIGNER JACKETS THE FIRST NIGGAS WHO JACK IT BE THE FIRST TO CLAIM WE *mariah and the others didn't say the f slur* MY BITCH IS A MOVIE ACTRESS SIDE BITCH WON A BEAUTY PAGEANT GOT A CHICK THAT WORKED AT MAGIC BUT IM SO DAMN FINE MAKE A BITCH LOOK AVERAGE SEE MY DADDY IN HEAVEN RIGHT NEXT TO FERGS YOU KNOW WASSUP IM THROWING BUCKS LOADED LUX PUT IN WORK! Everybody yelled. Then he played my other two favorite songs demons and ASAP forever. I picked everyone up and it was lit asf we was listening to playboi carti and Isis t mead twerking in the front seat and everybody was slapping her ass except for josh because he would've felt bad if he did. "When we get home y'all need to freshen up and dress up nice." I said smiling. "Okay?" They all said in sync except for Isis.

Once we got home the boys got in the shower first while me and Isis chopped it up. "You wanna get in the shower together to kill time?" I asked smiling. "Hell yeah." Isis said. Once a bathroom was open me and Isis grabbed our clothes and sat it down on the bathroom counter. We both started to giggle once we got in. "Your titties are perfect." Isis said laughing. "Girl look at yours!" I said looking at her.

Josh pov
"Y'all know where the girls went?" I asked the boys. "Nah but I did see them go in the bathroom together once." Duke said. "Oh shit! Y'all think they got in the shower together?" I asked laughing. "They definitely did." Kai said jumping going to the bathroom door putting his ear against it.

Omniscient pov
"Your titties sit so perfect." Isis told Mariah. "Can u hand me the soap please?" Mariah asked isis. "Of course." Isis said handing her the soap. "Wait can you do this?" Isis asked Mariah. All the boys heard was clapping noises. The boys had their mouths wide open" I think?" Mariah said. Mariah started jumping and it worked. The boys put their hands over their mouths trying not to scream. They heard the water stop and went back in the living room.

Mariah pov
Me and Isis were now doing our makeup and hair about to get out the bathroom. "Alright you done?" Isis asked me. "Yes m'aam" I said leaving the bathroom.
Their outfits

"GYATTTTT"  Josh and Kai say at the same time

"GYATTTTT" Josh and Kai say at the same time. "Y'all ready?" I asked. They all said yea and we left just like that.

A/N🫶🏽

This book is evolving well💗
Comment and vote 💗💗