131

BELLA-"MOM?" I OPENED my mouth wide as Nikki set me down and dropped my hands to the side and let my bouquet hang beside my hip

BELLA
-
"MOM?" I OPENED my mouth wide as Nikki set me down and dropped my hands to the side and let my bouquet hang beside my hip. "What are you doing here?"

She walked up to me and held my face, "Izzy are you crazy, you didn't invite me to your wedding," she smiled as she rubbed her thumbs across my cheeks, I stood there motionless as everyone stared, and a lump formed in my throat.

"What're you doing here ma?" I asked.

"Okay everyone may get seated at the tables before the reception starts," Dylan announces and everyone leaves the scenery besides my mom, Nikki, and I.

"Let's take this inside," Nikki puts his hand on my back as I nod and let him lead me into the house.

Lydia followed us inside as well, "what the hell is going on?" She grits through her teeth. Nikki shrugs as my mom pulls us both into a hug.

"My beautiful daughters, I haven't seen either of you in years," she rubs our backs. I visited my mother in 1985, it's been 6 years since I've seen her. For Lydia it's been 23. Almost 4 times as long.

"Nandeshou," What do you want?. I wipe a few tears from under my eyes and avoid looking at her.

"Hayaku shite kudasai," Make it quick, Lydia demands.

"Your father is dead," she says with a thick accent, "I just wanted you to know."

"So you decide to walk into my wedding like you own the place?" I raise my voice, "a wedding you weren't invited to. Mom I would have been open to talking about this but I could think of a thousand other solutions to this." My chest starts to huff up and down, "Now you tell me why the fuck you decided to crash my wedding."

She guiltily looked at the ground, "I need some money for the funeral, I wanted to bring him to El Salvador because I knew that he wanted San Salvador to be his final resting place but I don't have the money." She explained and I just started cackling

She has to be fucking joking right now.

"Do you fucking hear this? Oh my god," I continued to laugh and towered over her, not exactly towered but you get the memo, "you did nothing for me growing up, and you expect us to pay for the expenses of his funeral."

"Jeez for someone I tried to make an image for, this sure is disappointing," Lydia shakes her head.

"How'd you know I was getting married? Actually, how did you find out where I live?" I upsettingly ask.

"I saw it in the tabloids," she said, "paparazzi took pictures of your house."

"Finding your own daughter's house through tabloids and paparazzi," I evilly chuckle, "go to hell Yoko." She hands me a piece of paper.

"Here's where I'm staying, if you change your mind," she walks out and I try to keep my composure.

On the one day that I could forget about her and all the pain she's caused, she chose to show up, I mean seriously how much of a bitch can you possibly be?