175

HE'S 65NIKKI-ONE WORD

HE'S 65
NIKKI
-
ONE WORD. Guilt. I had been good at staying clean for awhile. Bella came in and I had already came off my high, she was still a little drunk though.

"Hey," she takes her dress off, "I just had a 10 piece chicken McNugget, that shit slapped like never before."

"McDonalds always hits the spot," I say as she crawls in bed with just her bra and underwear, "especially when you're drunk."

"How were the kids?"

My chest tightened a bit, "oh they were good," I choke, but she seemed to know something was up.

She crawled on my lap, "I think it's nice we have a little alone time," she smirked.

"Let's just go to bed tonight," I say, "you're drunk, I'm tired and we have to get up in a couple hours anyway."

"Okay," she nods, "we can go to sleep."

BELLA
-
SOMEHOW I got Gunner and Storm into the habit of waking up and locking in. They wake up and don't even fight anything, they just comply with whatever is going on. It sucks they have to get used to this though.

"2 kids and we still got on the bus before you," Nikki laughs at Tommy.

"I'm gonna go say bye to Dylan," I tell him and walk outside.

"You're coming on the next tour right?" I ask while standing in front of the hotel.

"If I don't have another kid then yeah," he smiles, "you'll be fine on your own right?"

"Of course," I start to tear up.

"Hey hey," he hugs me, "it's not like we won't see each other again."

"This just feels like one of the last things we'll do together," I cry.

"We'll work again together soon," Gunner and Storm walked up to us, so did Nikki.

"Bye Gunner, bye Storm, see you around Nikki," he waves.

"You too."

"Bye Bella," he hugs me.

"Bye. Bye Athena!" I wave as she comes out.

"Bye Bella, you wanna say bye to Tobi?" She asks.

"Of course," I walk closer to her, "Bye Tobi" I kiss her head and smile as my hand stays under her head.

Within a few hours we were on the road, I took the kids to a park and then we had sound check.

"Sounds good," the sound guy says.

"Man last night was fucking fun," Tommy says.

"What'd you do last night?" I ask with my hands on my hips.

"Bella!" Doug calls me, "how much time do we have?"

"Like 10 minutes," I say.

"Then get the fuck out there," he says pointing into the house.

"Alright," I turn around, "see you guys after the show."
-
"Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh, duh nuh nuh nuh nuh- nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh," I hum part of Hammer. It's a bit of an empty crowd again but the guys look like they're having fun. Which I guess is all that matters. You can never have a bad day on stage.

"Ladies and Gentleman, that was the last song of the night, goodnight everyone!" John yells and drops the mic.

"Alright everyone let's get packed up," I yell backstage, "everything in the semi's we're leaving tonight."

"Hey baby," I pull Nikki into a kiss, "you did great tonight."

"Thank you," he wipes his face off with a towel, "I'll see you in the bus okay?"

Of course once they heard the numbers their moods were ruined. "We just need to find something to do about this," Nikki says to Doug while on the bus.

"I know," Doug puts out his cigarette.

"We can't have this keep happening," Tommy says, "we aren't making shit."

"Believe me," Doug says, "I know."

"What if we just fire everyone?" Nikki sparks a topic.

"Woahh," Tommy raises his voice, "that is a stretch."

"Well obviously Bob Rock didn't do shit for us," Nikki says, me being nosy, I continued to listen.

"Besides produce an album that made us number 1," Mick cuts in.

"It doesn't look like he got us there this time though," Nikki sighs.

"He's not wrong," John says.

"He's not," Tommy agrees.

"Let's see what happens once this tour is over," Doug says, "then we'll decide what'll happen."

Everyone went their own separate ways and I followed after Nikki, "are you crazy?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean? Firing everybody? Really?" I ask.

"Don't worry you aren't losing your job," he says thinking that'll reassure everything.

"This isn't about me, I just don't think it's a good idea," I say.

"Don't worry, we'll have to see what happens once tour is over," he pulls me down to the bunk with him where Storm and Gunner were napping, "Come here."

He pulls me into his chest so I rested on him, "let's take a nap."
-
"Bella! Bella!" Someone shook me.

"Huh."

"We're at the venue," Nikki says.

"5 more minutes," I close my eyes.

"Mama!" Storm jumps on me.

"Okay I'm up, I'm up" I stood up, "fuck that was a good nap."

"It seemed like it," John laughs, "you were out for awhile."

"I have to maximize my hours," I shrug and walk into the venue to do a couple safety checks, "alright guys come in."

NIKKI
-
HOURS LATER we were starting the show and I obviously had to pump myself up.

"You fucking ready Sixx?" Tommy yells at the top of his lungs.

"Yeah I'm fucking ready! Are you fucking ready T-bone?" I scream in return.

"Fuck yeah!!!" We playfully slap each other. My adrenaline was really wonky for a minute before going onstage, "take this!"

One drink is nothing.

I took a drink and gave it back to Tommy and ran out on stage to the good 3500 people out there. Half of them which were holding signs saying to bring Vince back.

At least tonight it wasn't gonna bother me. We played the opening song "Uncle Jack," and I couldn't tell how many of the reactions were negative or positive. The Jack got to me but it wasn't to the point where I was stumbling all over the place, just enough to relax me.

"What's up mother fuckers!" I yell into the mic. The crowd went wild for a good second and in that second I looked in the booth and make eye contact with Bella.

She gave me the wildest smile and mouthed "I love you," from hundreds of feet away.