134

BELLA-"HOW ARE the children doing?" I ask Dylan through the phone

BELLA
-
"HOW ARE the children doing?" I ask Dylan through the phone. We've been here a couple of days and I've made a habit of calling Dylan once a day for the sole purpose of checking in on my kids. Like a normal mom.

"They're doing great, I think Gunner misses your food though," he chuckles.

"Understandable, my food is amazing," I smile, "are they driving you and Athena insane."

He pauses for a second, "Actually, no, they're pretty chill kids, I mean Storm cries but she's 4 months old," he explains, "but Gunner needs to learn to not be so nonchalant about everything, either he feels no pain or the kid just has a high pain tolerance because I tried to teach him how to ride a bike, he scraped his knee and was fine."

"Wait, you tried to teach him to ride a bike?" I ask.

"Yeah..." he got nervous.

"Hmmm," I squint my eyes even though he couldn't see me, "I'll talk to you later, Nikki and I have an appointment to go get a tour of a pirate ship and I think we might go to a tattoo shop."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, bye," he says.

"Talk to you later," I hang up and then ran up the stairs.

Nikki was still asleep so I grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it, multiple times. He woke up and jumped, "HUH HUH!"

"Dylan is trying to teach Gunner how to ride a bike," I said.

"What?" He looks at me confused.

"He's trying to teach Gummer how to ride a bike," I repeat.

"Okay?"

"That's our job," I tell him.

"Bella, he probably won't actually learn for a while," he lays back down.

"You know what this means?" I ask him while sitting right next to him.

"What does it mean?" He looks up at me.

"It means the second he has kids we have to teach them how to ride a bike," I explained to him.

Nikki sits up, "Bella," he laughs then kisses my head, "I love you."
-
We drove to the pirate ship and they took us out in the water which I did not expect. Nikki hadn't gotten recognized much since we've been out here because of how conservative it is.

"Mr and Mrs.Sixx?" We turn around to see a lady with a camera, "Would you like me to take a picture of you?"

"Yeah!" Nikki says, we posed, his arm around me, my head on his shoulder and my hand on his stomach. The flash went off and the photographer smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled and we turned back around to look at the water.

"Do you have an idea of what you wanna get?" Nikki asks, referring to the tattoos.

"Um no actually," I bit my lip, "I should really think about that, maybe get a piercing instead."

"Where?" he asks, pulling me into his side.

"My nose," I point to the spot, "think I can pull it off?"

"For sure."
-
We exited the ship and then made our way to a local tattoo shop. He decided he wanted to wait until he saw his actual tattoo artist to get anything but I still wanted my nose piercing.

"You ever gotten any piercings?" The guy asks while cleaning a needle.

"Uhh, on my ears," I say.

"What's your favorite book?" he puts the clamp on my nose.

"I'm dyslexic."

"Damn that's a new response," he chuckles,"Favorite TV show?"

"The Joy of ouuu," I was interrupted by the sudden pain in my nose, "that took me by surprise."

NIKKI
-
BELLA HAS been staring at herself in the mirror since she got her nose pierced, "Me and Tommy are actually twinning now," she laughs.

"What?" I stand behind her.

"Because whenever I didn't straighten my hair when I first met you guys Tommy would be like 'we're matching' but now we're actually matching," she explains while nodding.

"I see," I make eye contact with her through the mirror, "do you wanna have sex?"

"Yeah c'mon," she pulls me into the bedroom.
-
The sizzling from the pan and the loud noise from the fan filled the kitchen as Bella made dinner for us. Tonight she was making up udon.

Out of all the dishes she's made for us, I'm not exactly sure what my favorite is. I've tried and ate so many of them since '86 it's hard to choose. Another thing I cannot grasp is the fact that I had a child with this woman, and married her. Now she's standing right infront of me, in a cabin, up in Big Bear California.

She finished making dinner and looked a bit uneasy, "What is it?" I asked as she put a piece of meat in her mouth.

"What is what?" She looks up at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Bella we're married I can tell when you're feeling down," I grab her hand.

"Well there was this brewery I wanted to check out, but I was too afraid to ask if you wanted to go, I just wanted to have a couple of drinks but didn't want to go without you," she explains.

"I'll go," I pick up a few of the chunky noodles.

"Really?" She looks surprised.

"Yeah, I don't mind having a couple beers, at this point I don't think I'll go insane," I laugh.
-
"God there is so much to choose from," Bella admires the wall.

I'm here to prove something tonight, to both myself and my wife. I can drink and not become an alcoholic again.

"Here you go," she hands me a glass, "salud." We cheers, touch our glasses together and take a sip, "this is the most adult thing I've done, jeez what has marriage done to us?"

"Don't worry we'll get back on track soon enough," I say to her.

"Yup sure will, once we go back home," she smiles at me, "does it bother you that we can't do all the things we did before?"

"Like what?" I take a big gulp of the Hazy IPA

"Like look at the kind of beer we're drinking, I had a fruity drink the other day, even though you drank fruity cocktails more than you like to admit, but believe me," she taps on the side of her head, "I know things, plus it's not like we can do things like have sex on our tables, or the couch."

"We had sex on the couch not too long ago," I tell her.

"Really? When?" She takes a drink.

"When Tom was here."

"Oh yeah huh?"

My hand snakes around her, "we can still have fun, don't worry."

Maybe I should really try to find the Nikki Sixx I was 10 years ago.
-
filler🙄, i keep forgetting to post since i'm on vacation and getting pulled over on jet skis but haven't completely forgotten yet.