154

happy birthday courtney! and brittney!BELLA-YOU WOULD think after our talk and my awesome dick riding Nikki wouldn't be mad at me anymore

BELLA
-
YOU WOULD think after our talk and my awesome dick riding Nikki wouldn't be mad at me anymore. Surprise surprise, he's still pissed.

He's barely said a word to me the last couple days. Sometimes I'll big spoon him when we lay down to go to bed, I'll say something and either I get a nod or he shakes his head.

What doesn't help is that I've been super horny lately, and at night I'm left to my own vices. The other night I masturbated in the bathroom hoping he would come in. Even got a little loud just so he would hear me.

"Hey I'm going grocery shopping, anything you want or need?" I ask.

"No," he keeps writing in his book, "can you pass me the pen on the floor though?"

"Sure," I bend down in my black skirt, giving him a full view of everything, since he looks really sexy in those glasses, then tossing it to him, "I'll be back."

"Okay, I'm gonna be at the Studio anyway."

NIKKI
-
ONE WORD to describe how I feel. Scared.

I don't wanna fuck up and accidentally give one kid more attention than the other. Then there's Gunner, who hates my food, he doesn't say it but I can see it on his face.

Jesus why can't she just stay? Why can't she have a job that doesn't require her to be moving around? Maybe it's selfish or messed up but I really need her around here and all to myself.

"Hey Sixx!" Tommy says, "catch!" He throws me a pair of socks.

"What are these?" I ask, looking at the black socks.

"You left those in my car," he tightens his lips and looks around, "where's Doug?"

"In his office probably," we went into the office and Mick was there.

"Haha, the new guys late," I laugh.

"Well we need him here to talk about the stuff for the new album," Doug says, checking the time. Then John walks in.

"Sorry, I had to pick my son up from school then take him home," he says, "what's happening?"

"We need to book studio time, and we need to do it quickly so I'm gonna ask, who the fucks producing this album?" He relaxes in his chair and his hands lay on his stomach.

"Bob Rock," I say, "he produced the album that made us number one."

"So now we have to get plane tickets to Canada as well," Doug sighs, "okay that's all I wanted to talk about, you're all sure you want Bob Rock?"

"A hundred ten percent," Mick says.

"Then it's done."
-
"Can you help me read this book?" Gunner asks.