171

BELLAsmut-REHEARSALS for tour are gonna start soon and I'm not sure I am ready for that

BELLA
smut
-
REHEARSALS for tour are gonna start soon and I'm not sure I am ready for that. Storm is for sure coming but I can't exactly say what will happen for Gunner.

"I'm home," I say coming back from work, "I don't feel like cooking can we order pizza?"

"Pepperoni?" He asks.

"Can we get bacon and sausage as well?"

"Of course," he smiles, "from where?"

"Little Caesars?"

"You got it," he walks over to the phone and gives me a peck on the way. The pizza was ordered.

"Thank you so much," I say.

"Anything for you baby," he puts our temples together.

"Nikki Sixx! Do you like me?" I flirt.

"Maybe a little," he shrugs.

"So I was thinking," I pat the seat next to me, "sit down. What if we have a movie night, and invite Monica, maybe not tonight but tomorrow or another weekend?"

"Sounds great," he kisses my cheek.

"Are the kids upstairs?" I ask.

"Yeah Storms having a nap and God knows what Gunner is up to," Nikki tells me as he flicks through the channels on the TV.

"Interesting."

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason," the smirk on his face told me everything. I went on my knees, unbuckled his hands and started to blow him. He moved my head up and down until I saw a paper airplane.

"Mama, Daddy!" Gunner yells.

Nikki straightened himself out quickly.

"Look at this!" He was so proud of this paper airplane. It was one that had extra folds.

"I see that," I sat go Gunner, "this was really cool." He takes it away from my hand. "How about this, you go back upstairs and make a new one so when you come back down you came give me one."

"Should I make one for Daddy too?" He makes eye contact with Nikki.

"Yes make me one please."

"And Storm?" He adds another one.

"Storm should have one too." I tell him and he runs upstairs to make a new one.

It may sound a little messed up for us to send him upstairs so we can do this. Although, there isn't much I can defend ourselves with besides, we need alone time.

He pushed his basketball shorts below his hips and held my hair up as I bobbed my head up and down. Nikki started to breathe heavily as he grabbed my head and paced me.

My hand went down to my clit and I touched myself as I sucked Nikki off. As soon as he was hard enough I stood on the couch and lowered myself. Using his fingers, he slipped my shorts to the side and I placed his tip at my opening. Then let myself slide down.

"Oh fuck," I say having the throw off you get when it's put in.

Maybe it was the situation we were in but it felt extra great this time. Nikki had to cover my mouth since I had trouble being quiet, "Shhh."

I moaned into his hand and my eyes rolled back which turned him on even more. Then we heard the pizza guy ring the doorbell.

"Fuck," Nikki says, I get off him and Nikki fixes his pants and hair then gets up to pay.

Once he left I asked Nikki, "So, are we bringing the kids down here or are you gonna toss that to the side and keep fucking me."

"What do you wanna do?"

"It's your choice," I purposely pop out my cleavage and open my legs a little.

"Fuck it I'm getting over there," he gets back on the couch but is on top of me this time. My shorts were slipped to the side again and he rubbed my clit as he slipped it in.

"God damn," he says as he thrusts in and out, "God I love you baby."

"I love you too," he keeps going and I unintentionally scratch the back of his neck. "Mm fuck," he turns me around and pulls my hips in.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," he almost yells. His thrusts got so fast my orgasm started to get closer as well.

"Cum in me Nikki," he keeps going until he came. He took a deep breath and then used his fingers.

"Oh my god," he was a bit rough but it felt great and then finally, I came right on his fingers. I turned around and he licked his fingers, then tucked some hair behind my ear and kissed me.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, you get the kids down here," I went to the bathroom downstairs and pulled my pants down then took a piss. There was a little bit of blood in my pants but I'm not sure if it was from the sex or my period but I put a liner on anyway.

After finishing up the kids were sitting on the ground in front of the TV. "What're we watching?"

"Cheech and Chong: Up In Spoke" Nikki says.

"Look mama, the inside of his car is covered in fur," he points and giggles.

"Oh yeah it is huh," I grab a slice of pizza, "do you want a car covered in fur?"

"No."

we continued to watch the movie, "you gotta talk to Brandi soon," I tell Nikki.

"About what?"

"Tour." I lean my head onto his shoulder and he grabs my hand.

"I will be sure to do that."
-
It was Brandi's turn with Gunner, so I thought this would be a good time to mention it. Gunner knocked on the door and Brandi opened it.

"Hey," she smiles.

"Hey, could I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Is it about Gunner?" She crosses her arms.

"Yes," I squint my eyebrows since I thought that was a given.

"I'm listening."

"We're going on tour soon, like in a month, maybe two, but I just wanted to ask how you wanted to handle Gunner, I would assume you wanted him here most of the time, and I could probably fly you out a couple times, and I should be home for all the holidays," I explain.

"Oh! You can just keep him."

"What?"

"Yeah! I'm going on vacation with a couple girl friends, you can just have him while on tour," she smiles and takes Gunners hand.

"You didn't tell me you were going on vacation," I furrow my eyebrows.

"I didn't think what I did for fun was your business," she gives me a head move with attitude.

"It's not but when it involves my kid, where you go is pretty important," I scoff.

"Look, just know, you got him," she rolls her eyes, "Gunner say bye to Daddy."

"Bye."

"Bye son," she closes the door and I stood there, conflicted and confused.
-
smut was not supposed to happen it just kinda came out.