170

NIKKIsmut-THESE WORDS haunted me, similar to a ghost only real

NIKKI
smut
-
THESE WORDS haunted me, similar to a ghost only real. Bring Vince Back! Bring Vince Back! Bella knew people thought this, she for sure saw that paper and threw it away but I couldn't think of why she would keep that from me.

She's sound asleep and I am here conflicted on whether or not I am supposed to confront her about it. My lamp was on so maybe that had been helping me stay up rather than fall asleep.

It doesn't really matter what people think about Corabi. We're happy as a band.

Fuck everybody else.
-
When I woke up this morning Bella was already at work so I got the kids ready. Because we had to rehearse our songs at the studio, Gunner was taken to school and Storm had the nanny.

Mick was warming his fingers up with "Slice of Your Pie," and I started to jam along with him. "Why's the new guy always late?" I ask.

"I don't fucking know," Mick says blowing smoke through his nose. Tommy was just kinda fucking off and doing random beats.

"My bad," John says opening his guitar case.

We started to practice and after 3 songs Doug came in, "Hey Sixx, you think you can get Bella and Dylan here? I wanna talk about tour."

"I can try but she's working," I sigh. During her lunch I called.

"Doug asked if you and Dylan can come at some point today," I asked.

"Yeah sure."
-
She and Dylan came over. Bella was dressed nicely and Dylan was dressed like... Dylan.

"Hi," she smiles and kisses my cheek. "Oh I got lipstick on you," she wiped it off my face with her thumb, "oh come here I haven't seen you all day."

She grabbed my face and kissed it. It's only been six hours without her but it feels like it's been forever.

"Okay we have to meet with everyone," she interlocks our fingers and we walk into the conference room, "ouu no one's in here," she pulls me into her and our lips tangle into one another's. Her fingers go through my hair and then the door started to open.

We straightened up and I covered my boner up with a sweater. "Haha, you got lipstick on your face," Tommy points and laughs. Feeling embarrassed I wipe my face and she just smirks.

The meeting had started and she sat across from me playing footsie. "Do you want just lighting to design however he wants?" She asks.

"Yeah that's fine, let his creative energy out," Doug waves it off.

BELLA
-
THE MEETING was finished and we walked to our cars together. "I will see you at home, and by the time the kids are in bed I want you out of those clothes," I pull him into a kiss for the thousandth time, "Bye, I love you."

"I love you too," he smiles.

Throughout the drive back I kept feeling a tingle in between my legs, but I tried to not let it distract me.