157

BELLA-"THANK YOU everyone, and goodnight!" James screamed into the mic

BELLA
-
"THANK YOU everyone, and goodnight!" James screamed into the mic.

One thing I forgot about touring. Adrenaline. The pyro was insane, I was surprised that James was still fine with having pyro on stage after burning his arm.

"That was awesome, especially when that guy jumped on stage during 'Harvester of Sorrow,'" Dylan rests his hands on his head.

It definitely was insane but I was stuck in my own thoughts.

"You doing okay?" He asks.

"I'm okay," I smile.

"Hey, how about we go out to dinner, just you and me, spend time with your best friend, what do ya think?" He holds up two thumbs up.

"Where do you wanna eat?" I ask setting my radio aside.

"Somewhere... French," he says as we make our way to load out.
-
Load out is always tiring, so tiring the second we got back to a hotel room I laid down.

"Fuck, I'm for sure hitting the Gym tomorrow," I say, "my muscles need to get used to this."

"Mine do too," he plops down on his bed.

"How about we go to sleep and then go out to breakfast tomorrow, I'm beat," I say sitting up to grab some clothes to sleep in.

"Smart move."
-
The next morning during load out I snuck off to call Nikki.

"Good morning," I say.

"Good morning," he sounded tired, "it's 4am."

"Crap I'm sorry I should have considered that," I rub my temples, "I just wanted to call before we headed out."

"It's okay we had to get up soon anyway," he still has his morning voice, which is extremely sexy, "Storm and I have a flight in 3 hours."

"Oh right to Vancouver," I sigh, "hopefully Storm will knock out."

"Yeah I can't deal with her screaming más and than the entire airplane hating us, but again it's a private plane..."

We hung up after Dylan yelled for me, I just hoped he was finally okay with Guns being here. "Everything is finally loaded," Dylan says, "lets get going."

Now it was the matter of everyone packing their shit, "lets get breakfast at the venue then," I suggest.

"Hopefully we don't get there too late."

NIKKI
-
LUCKILY THE guys and I had our own plane so Storm wasn't too miserable, due to issues with checking in, it did take awhile to get in here. "Hey where's Belle?" Tommy asks entering the cabin with sunglasses and a pony tail.

"She's on tour with Metallica," I say while bouncing Storm on my leg.

"Laaammmeee," he puts his thumb down and sits next to me, "Hey Storm, can I carry her?"

"Sure," I pass her to Tommy and she giggles as he makes faces. She kept laughing to the point where I knew her little stomach was hurting. Then he stopped and she made a blank face.

"Más!"

"She can talk?" Tommy asks with a surprised look plastered on his face.

"Yep, all she can say is 'more' in Spanish, my child only speaks Spanish," I explain.

"Haha," Mick laughs.

"Mick, my man," I hug him from the side.

"Hey," he smiles and then sits down in his seat. John followed after him a couple minutes later and we took off.
-
When we got to Vancouver we went straight to the cabin.

"Why's Emi not here?" I ask Mick on the bus.

"She's also on tour, back up dancing for someone," he tells me.

Oh?

"Cool," I hum. A couple minutes later we arrived at the cabin, same one we stayed in when we recorded Dr.Feelgood.

"Same rooms as last time?" Mick asks.

"Yeah dude," Tommy agrees, "John you get Vince's room." Everyone laughed as we went to go claim our rooms.

Then I thought, "where the fuck are you sleeping?" I look at Storm and she just sat there and smiled, "awhhh you're so freaking cute," I grab her and blow raspberries onto her stomach.

She hysterically laughed.

"Awhh cute," Mick says.

"What do you need?" I asked looking down due to being embarrassed.

"We're going out to eat in like 15 minutes," he smiles and walks out.

"Let's go baby," I pack her diapers and then left with the guys.
-
Storm sat in her high chair while the rest of the guys talked I fed her and just stayed in my thoughts.

She enjoyed her lobster rolls and so did I. But what she didn't enjoy was the fact her mother wasn't there.

Whining filled my ears for 20 minutes, "shhhh shhh," I rocked her back and forth.

The crying just went on and on and I couldn't provide what she wanted. We went on a drive, a very short one. She was sitting on my lap while I drove around the block, I forget how funny she is sometimes. She was letting her head fall because of how exhausted she was and then picking it back up once she realized she was falling asleep. Until she gave up entirely.

Since we don't have a crib for Storm she laid on the bed and I walked out into the kitchen to go grab a late night bowl of cereal.

"Hey I remember that cereal!"

"Ahhh!" I freightenly screamed.

"Haha I scared you," Tommy points and laughs at me.

"I wasn't scared I was startled," I defend myself.

"Yeah yeah," he pats my back.

"She's finally asleep?" Mick asks.

"Yep," I smile.

"Girls got a set of lungs," John says, "wonder where she gets it from?"

"Bella," I say.

"Nikki," Mick says at the same time.

"What do you mean me? I'm not that loud," I say to Mick.

"No but you can go on and on about stuff, like for hours," Mick explains. That's not entirely wrong.

"So can Bella though," Tommy adds in.

"It's the both of us," I sigh.

The cereal was good, I remembered back in '88 when Bella and I talked about how old we were getting since we were turning 30 that year. All while eating that cereal, now we're gonna turn 33, and 34 next year. Almost half-way to 40.

Once I went up to my room I saw Storm still laying where she was the moment I left. Then I changed into basketball shorts and laid down, she felt the dip in the bed, looked up at me with her tired eyes and scoot closer to me with her hand on my arm and nuzzled into my chest. I kissed her head and pulled her closer to me, and she fell asleep once again.

Then I did what everyone does before sleeping, went through random memories thoughout the day —Tommy making Storm giggle, John shadowboxing Mick just to fuck with him, and then him burning off a couple of my hairs while I slept— I thought about what Bella was doing as well. Hoping she was having fun but also missing me.

Then I realized.

She hasn't called me since this morning.
-
hey y'all i am BACK, sorry i had to take a week off of posting so i could try to write a couple of chapters (got a total of 4 done), but I hope you guys enjoy the next chapters.