177

BELLA-"YOU WANT me to what?" Nikki asks with his eyes wide open

BELLA
-
"YOU WANT me to what?" Nikki asks with his eyes wide open.

"Well obviously you can't avoid them completely but I don't think you should be hanging out with them if you're gonna be engaging in things like this," I open the closet to pick out some pajamas.

"This is just dumb though, you want me to stay away from some of my closest friends because of a little mistake?" He raises his voice.

"Yes," I get a little louder, "Nikki I don't know if all the cokes gotten to your head, but you relapsed."

"I made one little mistake for the first time in yeeears," he rolls his eyes.

"And you should learn from that mistake," I add, "one of the first steps to that is not putting yourself in positions where that will happen, for instance, hanging out with John and Tommy."

"Man you are taking this really fucking far," he huffs, "you know that Bella?"

"Let's go to bed and talk about this in the morning when we can both think straight," I lay down and turn my lamp off.

Nikki left the room for a couple of minutes but came back in. When he laid down there was a dip in the bed then he scooted closer to me, his hand went over my back and he placed it on my stomach.

"I love you."
-
Nikki was asleep for a couple of hours after I woke up. Monica stopped by unannounced, which I didn't mind.

"How is Dean?" I ask pouring her some coffee.

"He's good," she adds some cream and sugar then Nikki comes down.

"Bella," he yawns, "are we gonna talk about last night?"

"We will talk when we have the chance," I say pouring half and half in my coffee, "so you excited to turn 18?"

"Ugh," she rests her head on the table.
-
"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Why do you want me to stay away from Tommy ?" He asks crossing his arms.

"Because I don't want you getting back into old habits," I explain, "it's been made pretty clear that both John and Tommy have quite the influence on you."

"They did," he whines, "one time."

"Fine, if you'll stop bitching about it, you can hang out with them," I throw my hands up, "but the second anything goes up your nose I am leaving the tour and taking the kids with me. You got it?"

"Got it."
-
Christmas Eve came around. Tom flew in last night at 12am and now we were preparing for my family to come.

"This should be fun," I say opening the steamer with all the tamales we made. Nikki was not having the time of his life making them but they turned out great.