one-hundred sixxty-one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY (my birthday is written on his chest)BELLAsmut-MY ARMS wrapped around his neck as he softly kissed me

BELLA
smut
-
MY ARMS wrapped around his neck as he softly kissed me. I sat up and he put his hands at the bottom of my tank top exposing my breasts which he then massaged.

"One second," he chuckles taking out a camera.

"Nikki what're you doing?" I smile.

"I just want a couple pictures," he says, "is that fine?"

For a second I was hesitant on the idea but the thought about how hot it would be.

"It's fine," A smile grows on my face as the flash goes off.

Nikki stands up, "wanna get on your knees for me?" He asks with a smirk.

I got on my knees and pumped him a couple times then put the tip in, and a couple seconds later put the entire thing in my mouth. "Aww fuck," he groans as I go to work.

He pulls the camera out and takes a couple of photos making what was between my legs pulse a little.

Using his hand he held up my hair in a ponytail to keep it from getting in my face as he thrusted forward to the point where he was face fucking me.

Once he got hard enough I stood up and opened my legs for him. He knelt down and grabbed on my thighs before putting his tongue on my clit, "mmm fuck Nikki!" My voice gets a bit high.

He picks up his pace and sticks his finger in putting me into a frenzy.

"Holy shit," my eyes roll back, he holds his hands as he continues then I reached my high, "God that felt so good," I say relaxing a bit, feeling a bit flustered.

"You ready?" Nikki asks already lined up and starting to rub my clit.

"Yeah," he slaps the tip on me a couple times and thrusts into me making me gasp, he let me get used to his size and then went in aggressively making the box spring squeak.

"Bella," he moans as my stomach turns into knots.

"Ayy Nikki!" I scream causing him to cover my mouth as he continues to fuck me.

"Shh," he says and I moan into his hand. He moves his hand from my mouth and presses down on my stomach making the pleasure heighten even more and my back start arching.

"How does that feel baby?" He asks hoarsely.

"It feels so good," I moan as he turns me around, pushes my face into a pillow as he keeps thrusting into me.

The longer he went the closer I got, I let all of my reactions out as he roughly pulled me in. "I'm gonna cum," he says and then as I came he finished as well.

He laid down next to me and pulled me into him, "I love you," I say kissing his chest.

"I love you too."
-
One thing I was glad about was the fact we stayed here in Vancouver an extra day. It all just worked out so well. I woke up before Nikki, his arms were still wrapped around me as I traced the tattoos on his bare torso.