one-hundred sixxty-four

BELLA-BY THE TIME I got home I didn't want to pack

BELLA
-
BY THE TIME I got home I didn't want to pack. The dogs jumped on me and I just pet them as I fell asleep in my outside clothes. Which I never do.

"Good morning," I say to the dogs and pet Duffin. After a bit of time I packed my clothes for Vancouver and decided to bring 5 outfits because washing machines exist.

Then I made myself some coffee and put on a T.S.O.L. record.

"Superficial Love" started to play which really woke me up and got me in the mood to actually be productive, and after cleaning I called Nikki so we could talk about flights.

"The soonest one I found is at 8pm tonight, but I don't think it's a good idea to have you pick me up that late at night so maybe it'll be better to get the one at 6:45am so then I would get there at around 9:45 California time, but I'm not sure if that'll be the time in Vancouver," I explain.

"Ummm, I think it's the same time," Nikki says.

"I thought you guys were three hours ahead," I question.

"No I'm pretty sure it's the same time," he rebutts.

"Ask someone."

"Hey Bob!" Nikki yells.

"What!" His yell was muffled through the phone.

"What time is it?"

"8:20"

"And what time is it for you Bella?" Nikki asks me, I look to the clock on my right.

"8:20" I sigh.

"So that means..."

"You were correct," I smile.

"Exactly, but I will see you tomorrow," he says, "we have to actually do work for the album."

"Ohhh right," I chuckle, "I'll see you tomorrow."
-
"Do you have anyone else to hang out with besides me?" Monica asks.

"Yeah I do actually, do you? You seem to be the one wanting to hang out with me all the time," I tease.

"Because you seem so lonely," she pouts.

"Monica I haven't met a single friend of yours ever," I inform her, "not once have you asked me to drive you to someone's birthday party or take you to a sleepover."

"Okay that was too far," she points at me while putting a piece of bread in her mouth.

"My bad, but you got on me about not having friends, so I'm getting on you," I shrug and start to make some tuna sandwiches, "so what's going on in your life?"

"Um not much," she looks down nervously.

"It's gotta be something," I smirk.

"No," she shakes her head then turns her gaze.

"Monica."

"I'm dating someone!" She smacks her hands onto her face realizing what she said.

"What who?" I ask with excitement.

"His names Dean, we go to school and work together," she explains.

"Well congratulations, I hope I can meet him when I get back."
-
Morning flights are a blast, especially with two dogs. This morning I woke up, splashed cold water on my face, got ready, got the dogs to be calm and got on the plane. The entire way I've been worried for them, so I prayed they stayed asleep.

My Walkman sat on my lap as I stared out the window to help me fall asleep.

Then I woke up and saw people standing up. My eyes stayed shut until the people in my row started to go and walked off the plane.

The inside of my nose started to sting due to how cold it was when I got off the plane and I found a Taxi to get myself to the cabin. 20 minutes later, there it was.

I rolled my luggage behind me along with Duffin and Whisky, and knocked on the door. The door opened and Nikki immediately squeezed the life out of me.

"Oh my god, Bella!" He left kisses all over my face, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you so much too!" I grab his face, "where's my baby girl?"

"She's asleep on our bed," Nikki says and I walk upstairs to kiss her head then go back up to Nikki and put my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my waist.

"You gonna show me how much you missed me at any point," I ask while biting my lip.

"Damn right I will," he says, we let go and he leaves a smack on my ass.

"Jeez I just got here," I say playfully, "I feel dirty so I'm gonna shower." I kiss his lips and grab some comfortable clothes then take a warm and needed shower.

When I walked out Nikki was sitting on the bed watching TV. "I just realized I haven't seen the guys since I've got here," I say snuggling into him.

"Do you want to?" He asks pulling me in.

"No, I just wanna lay here with you for now."
-
We all fell asleep for a bit, I was tired. Nikki was, not sure why he slept but he did. And Storm is always napping.

"Storm it's time to wake up!" I shake her a bit.

She becomes aware and started moving around. "Mm" she stretches and opens her eyes. And unexpectedly smiles when she sees who woke her up.

"Hi mama," I say, "did you miss me?"

She continues to smile so I picked her up and Nikki kisses her head, "you think it's time for lunch?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" Nikki asks.

"I can make something," I say, "what do you have in the fridge."

"That's a great question," he then walks out of the room leaving my clueless.

"Your father is a mess," I adjust Storm onto my hip and walk down the stairs. The house seemed to be empty which was odd.

I decided to make ramen for lunch, "oh something smells good," I hear Tommy say.

"T-Bone!" I greet him.

"Bella you're here!" He gives me a hug, "how was tour?"

"It was good, definitely not as great as when it's with you guys but it was a nice change," I shrug, "where is everyone?"

"They're sleeping," he says.

"And I'm right here!" Nikki raises his hand as he sits on the couch.

"And he's right there," Tommy points, "so what're you making?"

"Ramen," I smile and put Storm on the ground to let her walk around.

"Ouu sounds good," he says attempting to snatch a noodle.

"Uh uh," I catch his hand, "did you wash your hands?"

"No..."

"Go do that."
-
"Lunch is ready, STORM!" Everyone comes down and for the first time today I see Mick and John.

"What's up guys, there's some ramen there, you can serve yourself," I smile.

"Thanks this smells great," John says.

"Yeah thanks Bella," Mick says clearly tired.

"I bet it's good," Nikki says and gives me a kiss.

"Let's eat!"
-
although i can barely keep up with this shit, I wanna start a new story, what would y'all think?