one-hundred sixxty-nine (haha)

NIKKI-"OKAY YOU'RE coming down," I grabbed Bella by her legs and threw her over my shoulder then went in the bathroom

NIKKI
-
"OKAY YOU'RE coming down," I grabbed Bella by her legs and threw her over my shoulder then went in the bathroom. Since Pam lived here I rummaged through her drawers to find some kind of pad, "here put this on."

She grabs it and pulls her panties down, "it's like the old days, you bringing me into a bathroom of a party so you could fuck me," she says applying it.

"Except we aren't having sex," I say.

"Awhh why?" She frowns.

"You're drunk," I sigh, "too drunk to make decisions like this, stay in here, I'm gonna grab you a water bottle then we can leave."

She put her thumb up, I went to the fridge and wrestled my way back to the bathroom and didn't see Bella there.

"Fuck! Bella!" I yell out the door.

"Jesus," she sits up in the shower, "sorry, some guy came in here and took a shit so I hid."

A smile crept onto my face just thinking how funny it probably was, "come on," I held her hand and made it back to the car. When I opened the door she sat down and closed her eyes but she was still awake. Once we started driving, she was out.

We got home and I helped change her clothes and then laid her down, "thank you for taking care of me," she said with her eyes closed.

"Anytime," I kiss her head, "goodnight."

"Goodnight."

BELLA
-
MY EYES opened and my head ached like a motherfucker. The clock read 9am, so I laid down and sat there soaking in my last few minutes of comfort before having to get up.

There was a knock at the door, "come in!"

The door opened and Nikki had a cup of coffee along with a slice of toast with cream cheese and cucumber on it.

"Awhh you didn't," I smile. The kids followed in after him and Gunner jumped on the bed while Nikki helped Storm on then sat down himself. Monica followed after, "you get over here too," she smiled and sat on the edge of the bed, "thanks guys."

"Anytime," Nikki gave me a quick peck. The kids snuggled against me. "You wanna do anything today?"

"Not sure, but I have work tonight," I sigh, on a fucking Sunday.

"Same," Monica says.

"I'm gonna do the dishes," Nikki stands up, "come on guys." He says to Gunner and Storm who follow him.

"Get over here," I say to Monica and she sits next to me.

There was silence for a moment, "So I am guessing you guys aren't too fond of Dean?"

A deep sigh was huffed, "Personally, I want to give him a chance because first impressions aren't everything," I start, "but Nikki- he insulted Nikki's band and that's not something he can take lightly, but I'm sure with some time Nikki will grow to like him as long as every other impression is better than the first one."
-
Since I had work I decided to make lunch before I left.

"Whatcha making?" Nikki asked with his hand on my hip.

"Tuna sandwiches," I smile and take the slices of bread out of the toasters, "oh also, when are you touring? We need to start working on that now because we need a set list."

"Ughhh, touring," he says, "I don't wanna go through with all the motions I just wanna do it."

"Well we got be organized otherwise no money, or no crew," I pat his back.
-
It was around midnight and I didn't wanna be at work. The gig had just finished and we had to wait for everyone to clear out before leaving.

"How does Nikki feel about the new album being out?" Dylan asks as we watch everyone leave from the booth.

"I haven't heard much feedback on it," I tell him, "but he's happy about it."

"I thought it was good."

"I think it's good too but I'm not exactly sure if every other Mötley Crüe fan out there thinks it's good," I explain, "I'm not sure if we have a bias either."

"Well if it's good," Dylan starts, "it's good."
-
The drive home was kinda wonky, I stepped outside the car to open a gate and saw a piece of paper tucked in with the newspaper.

It was white as a Pearl so it couldn't be part of the newspaper so I unfolded it.

BRING BACK VINCE!

Was written in big bold letters. My chest felt a bit tight and I looked around to see if anyone was looking around us. As if nothing happened I pulled into the driveway and threw the paper away the second I walked into the house.

"Hey," Nikki whispers, "the kids fell asleep on the couch."

"Alright," I smile, "I'm gonna take a shower."

NIKKI
-
WHILE BELLA showered I put the kids into their bed. Then I went back down to the couch and put Poetic Justice on the TV.

She came back down the staircase, her hair was up in a bun and she had a robe on. Even though it was obvious how awfully tired she was, she still looked beautiful.

"You wanna go to bed?" I asked.

"I wanna lay down here with you for a little while," she say on the couch and put her head in my lap.

"How was work?"

"Tiring," she sighed, "band was good but I just wasn't really feeling everything today, I wanted to sleep the entire time, maybe I shouldn't have gotten so drunk last night."

"Yeah maybe not," I chuckle.

"I just forget my weekends aren't like everyone else's weekends," she says, "like it's a fucking Sunday and I had a work. The fact that people see shows on Sunday is insane to me."

"Imagine going to work the day after," I shake my head.

"It's not fun, the show is, but going to work hungover is not, especially when I had to deal with you fuckers," she teases and pokes me in the stomach.

"Okayyyy, I didn't make you go to strip clubs with us," I put my hands up.

"Yeah that was mostly Dylan," she shrugs.
-
She ended up falling half asleep and I took her up to the bedroom where she laid down for what I was sure was gonna be the rest of the night. Before I went to bed I got a little hungry and went downstairs for a snack.

After heating up some Mac n' cheese I was gonna throw the lid away and found a piece of paper. I had never seen it before, not knowing where it came from, I opened it up.