one-hundred sixxty-five

NIKKIsmut-BELLA WAS cradled on my arms as she wept on and on for hours

NIKKI
smut
-
BELLA WAS cradled on my arms as she wept on and on for hours. Her cried filled the room and all I could do was rub her back.

"It's okay."

"No nothing about this is okay," she grabbed onto me.

We were watching a movie which included a woman running away from her country to live in the US but getting caught. Anything touching on the topic of refugees makes her emotional. By looking into Bella's past, very reasonable.

"Did you ever feel weird about the fact that I'm an immigrant, like before I was a citizen?" She asks after the movie finished.

"No of course not," I smile.

"That's good," she starts to close her legs together.

"Oh your a bit horny aren't you," I get on top of her.

"Maybe," she bites her lip then grabs my neck to pull me down and kiss her as I touched her entire body.

Her pants slipped off and so did mine, she was in her white tank top with her nipples poking out of them. She jerked me for a couple seconds and I threw my hands up until she lined herself up.

"Come on baby," I groan as she slides down my length.

She gasps and starts to slowly go up and down and then gets faster, "oh fuck Nikki," she said as I pull on her hips.

"Bella, fuck," I moan. Her head was thrown back as she continued to ride me.

"It feels so fucking good Nikki," even though we were on the living room couch she seemed to not care how loud she was, and it was hot as hell. Apart of me is thinking listen to what I'm doing to her, but I'll keep that to myself.

"You like that?"

"Mhm," her face looked so pretty when I made her feel this way. One hand stayed on her hip while the other was on her breast.

As we kept going her walls tightened around me, "are you gonna cum baby?"

"I am," she gets even louder and her breaths become shorter.

"Fuck baby cum on my dick," I say and she keeps riding me getting faster.

"Shit shit shit!" She screamed as she finished and I shortly came inside her a second later.

"I missed doing that with you," I say and kiss her.

"I did too."

BELLA
-
WHEN I WOKE up there was a note on my forehead.

Had to head to the studio, see you in a couple hours.

When I tell you, the feeling of waking up and being able to not have to worry about being late somewhere or not be on a time constraint is amazing I mean it.

I rolled over to the edge and made eye contact with Storm.

"Good morning baby," I smile then turn for a second and think for a second, "how'd you get out of your crib?" She continued to stare at me until I picked her up and put her on the bed, "do you need a bigger bed now?"

She sat up and put her hand on my face just to keep it there for a bit. Then laid back down and scoot closer to me until we fell asleep again.
-
After napping Storm and I ate breakfast and I thought it would be nice to stop by the studio.

"Oh great there's a child here," Bob Rock huffs.

"You'll live," I roll my eyes, "Nikki guess what I woke up to this morning."

"What was that?" I shake Storm toward him.

"I woke up and turn to the side and she was standing there," I explain.

"What?"

"She was standing there," I repeat again.

"And that means?"

"She got out of her crib!" I laugh.

"Oh? Oh what the fuck!" He realizes, "Did you really do that?" He grabs Storm, "awhh I'm so proud of you," he kisses her cheek.

"Nikki!" Mick waves him over and points at his bass.

"Right," He sighs and hands Storm back to me, "I have to go. See you in a little while."
-
"Put on the nicest dress you have and let's head out," Nikki tells me.

"What?"

"You heard me," he chuckles, "I wanna go somewhere."

"Okayyyy," I smile and find a random dark green dress, then put my head in a half up half down style.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to go eat dinner," he smiles and opens the front door then shows me the fur coat I bought for a party we went to in New York, years ago.

"This still exists?" A gasp escapes my lips.

"Of course," he smiles then opens the car door for me.

He drove to the restaurant and rested his hand on my thigh one the way there, "we are here," he smiles then gets out of the car, I open the door but he closes it and opens it again for me.

"Thank you," I smile.

"No problem."

We walk inside and sit down, "may we get two glasses of champagne?" He asks the waiter.

"You want champagne?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm a man of class," he smirks.
-
"Thank you for taking me out," I say as we walk out.

"No problem, I'm your husband it's my job," he laughs and places a hand on my stomach.

"I would look good pregnant wouldn't I?" I ask. He looks down and me and starts to laugh, "what? It's a reasonable question!"

"Yes, you would, you really want another baby don't you?" He asks.

"If you want to," I hold onto his hands.

"That would be great," he kisses my head, "what do you wanna do now?"

"Let's have sex in the car, go back to the cabin, put the TV on and have sex again," I suggest.

"Sounds like a good plan," he says.
-
"Man this pasta hits," I say eating the leftovers.

"Glad you liked it," he goes back to writing in his book.

He stayed focused while I made the stove top popcorn and put it in a Tupperware. The Joy of Painting played as I sat down.

"What goes on in that head of yours?" I thought, or at least assumed I thought it until he turned his head and I realized it had been said out loud.

"You know what goes on in my head," he smiles then turns his head to look at the TV, "why do you like this show so much?"

"Jesus I don't fucking know, I just can't paint for shit," I shrug, "maybe it's a trauma thing."

"Those were two sentences I never thought would be said in the same conversation."
-
sorry for the filler, but i started writing a new story and hope to get a chapter out soon.