159

NIKKI-"RISE AND SHINE," I said to Storm as she rubbed her eyes, say up, looked around, then laid right back down, "you gotta wake up

NIKKI
-
"RISE AND SHINE," I said to Storm as she rubbed her eyes, say up, looked around, then laid right back down, "you gotta wake up."

She fake sleeps with one leg tucked and the other one laying flat.

"Stormie baby," I pick her up by her armpits, "c'mon."

"Nikki! Bella called!" John says.

"Coming!" I take Storm whose pretending to sleep and grab the nearest phone, "hey."

"Hey, is Storm awake?" She asks.

"Yeah she is, here ya go," I put the phone up to Storms ear, "it's mama."

"Hola mamas ¿cómo estás?" Bella says in a baby voice.

Storm smiled as Bella talked to her until it was my turn.

"So I'm coming into Vancouver in a couple weeks," she says with glee.

"Oh shit that's awesome," I say with a smile.

"Yeah I'm excited, but we're playing in LA tomorrow night so I'm gonna stop at home and maybe take a couple extra things," she explains.

"That's a good idea," I softly say, "I wish I could call longer but I have to get Storm ready."

"Okay, have a good day, I'll call you," she pauses, "I love you."

"I love you too,"

"Okay bye."
-
We went to the studio and decided to add on to the rehearsal tapes we've been making for a couple months.

"Hey buddy," I say walking to where he was.

"You brought your child?" Bob Rock says raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah uh, wife's on tour," I shrug.

"Ohh right, she did call me last night," he says pointing at me.

Mick and Bob started looking at the guitars, "59," Mick says picking up the strat, "you got me hooked, I only brought the great sounding stuff dude."

All the techs were setting up so we were just talking about random shit, "he blew off rehearsal one day," Tommy points to me.

"Two-semi trucks full of fucking Mexican Pottery show up," I explained, "and I was standing outside going," I stand up getting ready to point to random spots "'okay that one over there,' 'okay you guys take that one off the truck over there and I'll attempt to put it there!'"

"And I'm on the phone with Doug and I kinda walk around my kitchen and look out the window and I go 'You lying dawg,' he's walking around in his backyard right now. I go 'he's not sick,'" Tommy explains as we just laugh our asses off.

Gotta love conversations with Bob Rock.

BELLA
-
THE HOUSE felt so empty but it felt good to be back in my own bed.