172

BELLA-NIKKI CAME home while I was getting some snacks ready for the movie night

BELLA
-
NIKKI CAME home while I was getting some snacks ready for the movie night.

"Did she say no?" I ask rubbing his shoulders.

"No," he sits down on the chair, "in fact, she said we can have him the entire tour."

"And why's that bad?" I ask thinking maybe he didn't want both children on tour with us, "I thought you would be happy about that."

"I am happy, but it's the way she said it with no hesitation that really threw me off," he explains, "she said she was gonna go on vacation with a couple friends, but didn't even tell me about it until I brought it up, she said what she did wasn't my business. Which in a way is correct, but when it involves my kid, I think it's my business."

"It is, I'm sorry, but at least he's spending that time with us and not someone else," I kiss his cheek.

"True," he started to smell the kitchen, "what're you making?"

"Popcorn, but I'm putting chocolate drizzle on it, and m&m's," I take a piece, "try it."

"Not bad," he says after popping it in his mouth.

"What do you wanna watch tonight?" I ask and sit next to him.

"We have Top Gun," he says and the phone rings, "I'll get it."

"Hello," he looks at me, "hey Mo," her voice faintly came through the phone, Nikki roles his eyes for a second because of something she said, "yes you can bring Dean." I lightly laugh, "okay, see ya tonight."

"Dean's coming," he sighs.

"I heard," I say putting some pizza in the oven.

"Hopefully he won't be a dick," he sits back down.

"Yeah let's hope," I smile, "okay, popcorn and pizza, what else?"

"A couple of drinks maybe," he shrugs.

"Right, drinks!"
-
Nikki went to get a couple packs of soda from thecstore then came back, "Monica and Dean are here!"

"Hey guys, there's snacks on the coffee table!" I say picking Storm up.

"Okay, what're we watching," Monica asks.

"You like Top Gun?" I ask.

She squeals with her hands on her face.

"She loves Tom Cruise," Dean says with his arm around her.

"Oh, you didn't tell me that," I say surprised.

"It just felt weird to," she says nervously.

"Okay, we'll there are sodas in the fridge," I point in the direction of the kitchen, "make yourself at home."

"Can I actually have a coffee?" Monica asks and smiles at Dean.

"Yeah, sure," I walk to the kitchen and grab some mugs. I poured some water into the coffee pot and stare at them on the couch.