152

BELLA-WITH HIS arms tightened across my chest and slow breaths onto my neck, Nikki fell asleep holding onto me

BELLA
-
WITH HIS arms tightened across my chest and slow breaths onto my neck, Nikki fell asleep holding onto me. After I got the phone call he asked who it was and I told him it was just the wrong number.

"For that long?" Nikki asked, leaning against the steaming hot tub.

"They sounded clueless so I felt bad," I took my robe off and sat inside with him for the rest of the night.

How will he react? I haven't gone on tour in a couple years, this may have been a different conversation before we had Storm but now this might turn into a huge fight.

Although I haven't said yes yet, I am definitely considering it.

"Why're you still awake?" Nikki mutters as he pulls me in closer.

"Couldn't sleep," I put my hand on top of his, which is placed on my upper chest.

"Something on your mind?" He runs a hand through my hair.

"No, my sinuses just feel stuffy and they only feel clear when I stand up," I say which technically isn't a lie.

"Ugh, I hate that," he shakes his head and turns me around.

"I wish we were this free forever," I whine, "I like having complete days off. Of course my job is great but it's a lot."

"Hell yeah it is," Nikki sighs, "how many productions have you done overall."

"Overall?"

"Yeah like theater, your old band, the small shows, orchestra, when you worked at The Laugh Factory, everything," he makes a rainbow movement with his hand.

"I don't even want to think about that jeez," I try to think about it anyway.

There would be a lot. My theater teacher was on her 200th production by the time she was in her 60s. So I couldn't be at that level but definitely still a lot.

"Well I started with A Chorus Line," I say, "that might've been my first one."

"A Chorus Line?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah, A Chorus Line, like the musical."

"Is that the one with that song that says 'God I hope I get it, I hope I get it,'" he sings.

"How many people does he need," I joined in, "How many boys? How many girls?"

"I really need this job, please god I need this job, I've got to get this job," Nikki finishes by himself.

A laugh escapes my lips, "what?" Nikki asks and I start laughing louder.

"Sorry, just the fact that you know that song," I keep cackling, "it's hilarious."
-
"Should I go because I really want to but at the same time I can't leave Nikki alone with Storm and Gunner," I tell Dylan.

"If you want, I'm not sure if I can do it," Dylan says as he picks up a box, "Athena might not want to risk me not being there when the baby arrives."

"Oh right, that makes sense," I say, it stays silent for a moment.

"Oh my god did you hear about Jake?" Dylan enthusiastically asks, referring to one of our co-workers.

"What happened with Jake?" I want in on the chisme.

"He's getting divorced."

"Divorced?"

"Divorced."

He nods his head continuously, "his wife  caught him sneaking around with the waitress at some Italian restaurant," whenever Dylan tells me this stuff I feel like he's more of a girl than I am. He's such a girls girl.

"Oh damn, I never liked him anyway," I shake my head, "do they have kids together?"

"Two."

"Two?!"

NIKKI
-
THE CRÜE had made a decision. "What're we calling this album?" John asked.

Everyone looked to me, "well, we're doing a new thing but are obviously still us so why not remind them, let's call this thing, Mötley Crüe."

We all looked around, "dude," Tommy says, "we're already called that."

"No you fuck-head," Mick slaps the back of his head, "he means the album."

"Ohhh."

"Self-titled, Nice," John says and he walks away with his hair flowing behind him.
-
Driving in LA is fucking weird, you got 2 streets feeding into 1, with no stop sign and than people go slow as hell and it's just horrible.

"Fucking god just move!" I yell to some random guy in a Toyota Camry, "you have 180 horsepower c'mon."

Finally after that I got home, the nanny left and Storm just bounced on my lap while I did some paperwork.  "Más!"

"Do you even know what you're saying?" I shake my head. Then the phone rings.

"Aghhh," I dread the thought of even standing up, but I have to do that and carry Storm? Then I eventually built up the courage.

"Hello."

"Hi, is Bella around? We want to know if she has her answer on whether or not she'll tour with us."

BELLA
-
"AND THEN she stole his car," I tell Dylan while sitting in the drive-thru of a Jack In The Box.

"You see I knew she was crazy," he shakes his head.

"So are you excited for the baby?" I ask as I creep up and turn right.

"I'm excited but also nervous," he sighs.

"Why nervous?" I know why, but I'm gonna let him vent anyway.

"Just being a dad, the king of business Athena and I are in as well kinda scares me, because it can affect their life, I just don't wanna be a bad dad," he rubs his hands on his face in frustration.

"I totally get that, if it makes you feel better Nikki and I make it work, again I haven't toured since before Storm was born so I can't really comfort you on that matter," I explain, "but I can assure you that it can work out."

Dylan got dropped off at his house, I congratulated Athena and then drove home. I pulled into the driveway and unlocked the door to see Nikki wearing glasses with a stern look on his face, and Storm copying that look.

"Hey babe," I wrap my arms around his neck even though I know damn well there is no way I look sexy after coming back from work, covered in sweat and having black stuff under my fingernails. I promise I clean them.

"Sit down," he pulls a chair out.

"Oh- okay," I carefully sat down, "is everything alright?" This is almost as bad as those 'we need to talk' moments

"Why didn't you tell me you're going on tour?"
-
chapters may be posted later this week bc i didn't have time to edit. anywho hope y'all enjoyed and rock out with your cocks out 🤘.