151

NIKKI
-
MY SATURDAY morning, starting off with the phone ringing.

"You get it," Bella muttered in her sleep.

"Hello?" I scrunch my nose not being prepared to be awake this early.

"Oh Nikki hi, can you hand the phone to Bella?" Dylan asks in a whisper.

"Sure," I reach over, "it's for you."

"Hello?" She says with her voice deeper than normal.

Engulfing myself in our big comfy comforter, with my face sinking into my pillow I start to drift off to sleep.

"What!" Bella screams.

Nevermind.

"You're joking," I turn around and see a huge smile on her face, "congratulations!"

They talked for a couple more minutes and it was just a lot of "I'm happy for you" and  "I cannot wait." Still don't know what's happening. She got off the phone and went straight to our bathroom

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and trying to prepare to face the light in the bathroom.

"Athena's pregnant," She says while putting toothpaste on her toothbrush, "she found out this morning, they're really excited."

"That's good for them," I say squinting my eyes, "are they married?"

She turned around giving me the most disappointing face. "Nikki we went to their wedding," she informs me.

"Did we?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Yes," she looks surprised, "remember that was like the first time I had seen you since the Dr.Feelgood tour, and then I stabbed Dylan's dad."

"Ohhhh right right!" I suddenly remember, "oh my god I was with Donna huh?"

"Yup," she kisses me then starts to brush her teeth.
-
For once in our lives we have nothing planned. We can stay home all day and just chill.

Storm was still sleeping and Bella made up a pot of coffee, "what do you wanna do today?" She asks, grabbing us a couple mugs.

"I don't know," it took us some time to think, then I got an idea, "let's go in the pool."

"Oh yeah we can get Storm in her swimsuit too," she puts her arms together in an upbeat tone.

"How about just you and me," I pull her by her waist, "we could go skinny dipping."

"Skinny dipping?" She pulls her coffee up to her chest, "You're insane, I can't remember the last time I did that."

"For old times sake then," I suggest.
-
Bella made Storm and I breakfast, eggs and cut up hotdogs. Which was better than you think it would be.

"You want ketchup?" Bella asks, waving the bottle around.

"Yeah sure," I take the bottle and spread it on my eggs.

Storm was first to finish all her food, her face was covered in ketchup along with her hands.

"Más!" Her fists slam on the table then Bella and I look over at her with confused looks on our faces.

"That came out of her right?" She asks, pointing at Storm.

"Yeah," we both stare at her, "that means more right?"

"It does."

Then we really sink it in, "she said her first word!" Bella squeals and we shower her with "awhh's" and kisses.