149

BELLAsmut-JOHN HAS been in the band for a month now, we had a birthday party for Storm which was small but she had fun

BELLA
smut
-
JOHN HAS been in the band for a month now, we had a birthday party for Storm which was small but she had fun. Tonight Nikki and I decided to go on a little date, nowhere fancy, just a small picnic on a hill.

"I haven't worn a dress like this since my twenties," I tell him.

"You should keep dressing like this, I like it," he says brushing the top of his head.

My dress was black and had a floral lace pattern. It stopped right under my ass, hugged every single one of my curves and the top rested just above my breasts. It came from a store called Forevor 21, which I had never heard of but according to Monica, "it's where everybody's shopping now," and the dress was pretty, just not on me.

"Should I?" I turn around with a worried look.

"Yeah for sure, I love this dress," he smiles, "do you not?"

"No no I love it," I pause for a second, "just my body's a lot different now, I've had a kid and am a bit older."

"Oh honey," he wraps his arms around me from behind and holds onto my stomach, "I still love your body, and still believe you're very beautiful, just as beautiful as the first time I saw you. Maybe even more now."

"Thank you," I say then tug onto him and place a kiss on his lips.

"If you want I can prove it to you," he says, pulling my dress up a little.

"I don't need you to but whatever you're planning," I pulled his hair a bit, "go ahead."

He lifts me up onto the sink and pushes my dress up to my hips. He then opens my legs and places a kiss on the fabric covering my clit. My panties are moved to the side before he sticks his face all the way in there and makes circles around my clit.

"Oh god Nikki," I grab his hair and pull him in, "fuck." My thighs tightened against his head, "oh Nikki I-"

"Daddy!" The door opens and he immediately gets out from between my legs and I sit straight up.

"Hey Gunner, what do you need?" He goes down to his level.

"I made a potion," He says excitedly and shows us his cup of an opaque soapy water.

"What's in it?" I ask with a smile.

"Mama's shampoo, Daddy's shampoo, mine and Storms shampoo, Mama's conditioner, Mama's gel, her moose, and my body wash," he smiles widely.

At this moment I was trying, so hard to keep a straight face. My hair products are not cheap.

"That's a lovely potion Gunner," I choke out. Nikki looks at me and laughs a little.

"Let's get going, we don't want to miss the sunset," he grabs my hand and soon Gunners so we can take him downstairs to the nanny.

We say goodbye to the kids and took Nikki's Motorcycle up the hill. The same one we went to the night he taught me how to ride his Harley.

Then laid down a cute set. A blanket, some fruit I cut up, and red wine. Straight out the bottle.

"Remember the last time we were here?" I asked, "It was a couple years ago right?"

"It was," he said, placing his hand on top of mine, he picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and was about to feed it to me.

"Wait!" I picked one up too, we fed each other at the same time and laughed, "I got you something."

"Babe you didn't have to do that," he says leaning to his side.

"It's too late, I already did," I shrug, he took the box and opened it. It was a new pickguard and rolls of tape that he could decorate it with.

"Awhh thank you," he places a kiss on my lips and pulls me in, "I have to make up for this somehow."

"You can finish what you started earlier," I smirk, "we did get interrupted."

"Stand up," he orders me.

"Stand up?"

"Yeah stand up," I stand up but he stays on his knees and pulls my underwear down to my ankles, looks up and goes to work between my legs.

"Oh oh fuck," I throw my head back and grab onto his hair, "god I hope we don't get caught."

"We won't as long as you stay quiet," he goes for a couple more seconds, "plus the thrill is hot."

His finger makes its way inside me while his tongue moves aggressively against my clit. "That feels so good," a tear drips down my eye out of pleasure, his finger curls inside me and then he pulls it out. His rings look shiny from me dripping all over them. And then he grabs my hips with both of his hands knowing I'm going to cum soon.

"Nikki I'm so close, please keep going," I beg and he does what I tell him until I finish and my knees gave out.

"That was really great," I smile as I lay on the blanket, my underwear still down, "thank you."

"Any time," he kisses me, "I love you."

"I love you too Nikki."

In all honesty, I love a man who can eat pussy. I've always looked for that, I can't not have a man that refuses to eat me out. Pretty sure I rejected a guy one time because he wanted me to give him head but refused to give me any.

We stayed up there for a couple hours just talking and eating, getting out a bottle of champagne. We just talked about random things, TV shows, new music coming out, what's good and what isn't. I told him I had enjoyed "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam and he claimed that he had never disagreed with me more. He also said something about hating the singer's voice blah blah blah.

What was great was that the topic of work wasn't brought up at all. Nothing about John or Vince.
-
"Mama! Daddy!" Gunner squeals and Storm tries to catch up to him. It's not really working out for her.

"Hey dude," Nikki says, "wanna watch a movie?"

We sent the nanny home and then watched The Addams Family on VHS. Which led to us all falling asleep on the couch.
-
just a cute little chapter for a thursday afternoon 🥰, don't we all love thursdays?