155

NIKKIsmut-"AHH FUCK" I groaned as I moved my hand up and down my shaft

NIKKI
smut
-
"AHH FUCK" I groaned as I moved my hand up and down my shaft. I threw my head back as my arm got a bit tired. Usually I have someone else to do this for me but lately, my right hand and I are practically married. My height started to get closer after such a long time, I covered the tip with my hand but before I finished the phone rang, "God Damnit."

"Hello?" I picked up the phone, dick still out and everything.

"It's Brandi," she says, "when are you going to Van Couver?"

"Couple of weeks, why?" I rub my hands down my face.

"Because I want to know what you plan on doing with our son," she adds a little attitude.

"Um well I wanted to take him but I'm sure you wouldn't want that," I try to think, "at the same time I don't exactly not want to see him the entire time."

"Is Bella gonna be there?" She asks.

"No, she'll be on tour," she deeply sighs.

"Well I don't exactly want him there the entire time but I won't prevent you from seeing him," she explains, "I'm not that much of a cunt."

"Are you fine with going up there once a month, I can pay for plane tickets for you and Gunner to go, I'm sure we'll have extra space in the cabin for you to have a room, if we don't I'll crash on the couch," hopefully we can work something out, "I'm bringing the nanny with me too, just to help out a little."

The door opens and Bella walks in, her eyes and mouth go wide, "what is happening?" She whisper yells. Brandi starts talking again but I stopped listening.

"It's Brandi," I whisper yell back, "we're discussing what'll happen with Gunner."

"Why is your dick out?" She doesn't sound mad, just confused.

"Nikki," Brandi gets my attention again.

"Sorry, what was that?" I ask and put one finger up, "one second," I mouthe to Bella.

She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

"I was asking how long you think we should be out there for," she repeats herself.

"Well that counts on your schedule too, I would love to have him for a week but if you can't do that we can do weekends," I say as Bella crawls on the bed and raises her eyebrows. She puts her hand on the base and sticks what she can in her mouth.

"I can look into that, I'll see if we can come for a week, but there might be a couple of times where we can only do weekends," she explains.

"That works for me," I manage to say as Bella goes to work on me, "I gotta go but if something comes up let me know."

"Okay, bye."

She hangs up and I put the phone down. Bella sits up and wipes her mouth, "so what was going on?"