Truth?

(RECAP)...

Minho actually widened his eyes this time. "...You felt that?"

"Yeah..thanks for it, it put me right to sleep."

"Y-Yeah..no problem." Minho swiftly turned around and started walking in. He didn't know why he was so embarrassed but he was.

No one was there yet because it was still early. Jisung stopped by his locker and put his gear up then walked to Minho's office.

"I put some paperwork on your desk that are about our payments and tech..and remember, at 9:00 we have to leave to go meet Pierre."

Jisung widened his eyes..9:00 is when he should meet Antonio..He hung his head Low and hoped Antonio would understand.  "Yes sir."

Minho didn't like that jisung went back to calling him sir. But alas, he had to endure it since they were at work.

  (Why does it sound like there a couple already😭)

But still..No one has called Minho by his name in a long time, nor has anyone said it the way jisung does, it's the softness in his voice with a little bit of bliss and nervousness. And Minho loves it. He needed it. He craves it.

"HAN, how was your first night at my place?"

Jisung looked up from his desk. "It was great sir." He said as he looked back down at his papers.

"Do you think you could settle in pretty quickly?"

"Only if you want me to, sir" His eyes still on the papers.

Minho tapped his pen on his desk.
"Are you having a good morning?"

Jisung looked up confused as if to why he was being bombarded with questions. "Sir, are you trying to make small talk?"

"..is it wrong if I say yes?"

Jisung chuckled. "Oh, you remember that. Sorry, I must have sounded really desperate for conversation."

Minho stopped talking his pen.
"Yeah you did. But it was also cute."

An instant shade of red found its way across Jisung's face as he prayed Minho didn't notice.

Minho mentally slapped himself in the face after he said what he said. These words just keep slipping out of his mouth and he makes himself sound stupid. He knows he has been really flirty towards jisung. But he can't help it, the boy is so easy to fluster.

A little while later the members started arriving. Then the sound of a knock on the door turned both of the boys heads.

"Come in." Minho said.

The door opened and revealed it to be seungmin. "Hello sir, hello HAN." He bowed.

"What is it seungmin."

"I just got news that Piere wants to change the time of the meeting today since he has much to do and it will take 1 hour for you to get to him anyway. Do you mind?"

"No, what's the new time?"

"..Now."

Minho perked his ears up and jisung looked at Minho.

"Now?"

"Yes sir."

He clears his throat and signals seungmin to leave, so he did.

"Go get a gun HAN, only one though, I have more."

Jisung obeyed.

.

As jisung got a gun out of his locker he found Antonio staring at him. He got chills down his spine. And it's not that he was scared of him. Antonio just made him uncomfortable, because what he is doing is bringing back all of those bad memories. But jisung has to remind himself.

Remember, this is only fair.

He walked past him and as he as about to reach the office he heard something death threatening..

"J.one!"