Flirting part 2:

MINHO'S P.O.V
After I got everything I needed out of the trunk I saw jisung get out, but then I saw him trip on his shoe lace.

I quickly wrapped my hand around his waist to catch him and pushed him up against the car to prevent him from falling.

I then asked him if he was okay. It took a minute for him to respond but he said he's fine. I was about to move but my eyes just locked on his face.

I can't believe that I didn't notice his beauty, he looked different then when I saw him 2 years ago.

His hair looks so fluffy and his nose was perfectly structured. And his eyes were beautiful..

They looked like they had a long story behind them.

His skin looked magical, it's as if there were dimands on him, and it put me in awe. but then..he started blushing.

                  NO ONE'S P.O.V

Minho noticed that jisung was blushing so he smirked.

Then he leans into the youngers ear, and heard jisung's breath get heavier.

"You know.. you..."
Minho whispered in jisung's ear. And jisung was beating himself up for enjoying it, he waited for Minho to finish his sentence.

"You...should tie your shoes."

Jisung widened his eyes and pushed Minho away from him.

"I-I'm sorry sir, it w-wont happen again." he said as he bent down to tie his shoes.

Minho nibbled on his lip a little bit because he knew that the boy was clearly flustered.

"Let's go." Minho said as he started walking.

They both walked to the back of the building and ducked down behind the bushes waiting to give the single to the other members that were hiding as well.

Minho looked at the guards that were at the back of the building, then he put his hand on clear view which was the signal.

Then all the members got out of hiding and started attacking the front.

"Okay..are you ready HAN?"

The younger nodded his head yes. He then stood up and before the guys could shoot, jisung shot the triggers on all of the guns completely destroying them.

Minho stood up and shot one guy on the arm while jisung was going towards them.

"HAN, what are you doing???"

"Trust me"

Jisung threw his gun on the ground and one of the guards grabbed jisung and wrapped their arms around his neck. And then the guard looked at Minho.

"Give me the gun or I'll snap his neck."  the guard had said low toned.

The older instantly became worried and without hesitation started to give the guard his gun.

But as soon as Minho gave him he gun, jisung knocked it out of his hand and elbowed him in the stomach making the guy groan in pain.

Minho immediately took this chance to punch the guy in the face as jisung went to fight the others.

But Minho kept punching and kicking the guy till he was on the ground, then he picked up the gun that jisung knocked out the guys hand. And pointed it at the pathetic guard on front of him.

"I wouldn't have killed you..but you threatened that boys life, meaning I'm not keeping you alive."

Then mino pulled the trigger and killed the guy as a bullet went through his head.