Antonio.

(RECAP)...

They both went inside the building. And about 20 minutes later there was a knock on the office door. Jisung got up to go get it but before he could Minho stopped him. "Don't..I got it."

Jisung looked at minho confusingky as he walked by. But the next thing he heard sent chills down his spine.

"Antonio? What are you doing here?"

Jisung backed up at the mention of his name. "Hello sir, I came here for HAN."

Minho looked at Jisung, then back at Antonio. "Why do you need him?"

"Just to talk, it's important."

Minho looked back at jisung again. "Is it?" Minho asked.

Jisung looked at Antonio and saw the look he was giving..it kinda looked like the 'you better come with me or else.'. Look.

So..Jisung nodded his head in approval. "Well then, hurry it up, get back here in less than 15 minutes." Minho Stated.

Jisung reluctantly walked towards Antonio, and then they were off.
Minho didn't feel all comfortable letting Jisung just go with him. But if Jisung wanted privacy then he had to respect that.

As soon as Antonio heard the door close he grabbed Jisung's arms and dragged him to the locker room. When they got there Antonio threw him up against a locker. "I heard you were leaving early today, so we're going to do this early as well."

Jisung reframed from groaning when his bruises hurt from slamming against the locker. "C-Can we not do this today, please?" He asked.

"Are you scared??" Antonio taunted.

"Not of you, only your actions. Why can't we just not do this today."

Antonio replied with a punch to Jisung's stomach. "You really are a wimp.. remember that this is fair! How many times should I remind you huh?!"

"Antonio, I can stop you at anytime I want with a single hit, the only reason I haven't is specifically because I'm thinking about fairness! If you want to hit me then hit me, if you want to kick me the kick me. But i should remind you that fairness goes both ways. So why don't you make sure that you do your part of fairness instead of being selfish and only beating me because you couldn't win a fight against me!"

As Antonio heard those words he kicked Jisung's knee making him fall. "How dare you say that to me! I swear I will make you regret it!"

And with that Antonio started the torture.

--

Jisung felt his body go numb and his arms felt droopy. He knew that his body was extremely close from going giving up, So it's good that Antonio already left. Jisung needed time to rest his body for a little bit, but once he looked at the time he realized that little bit turned out to be longer than he expected. "Oh shit!" He panicked.

Jisung got up and ran through the hallway all the way to Minho's office and opened the door making Minho's head shoot up.

"S-Sorry that took so long, we..got stuck talking." Jisung quickly had to make up that excuse.

"It's okay, Jisung. What did y'all talk about?"

Jisung mentally groaned at the question. "It wasn't important."

"But Antonio said it was."

"Oh..uh well, it wasn't, I guess he just wanted to talk with me."

"Really." Minho said as he started tapping his pen on his desk.