Back to work.

(RECAP)...

Minho for some reason waited for a response, when he again realized he wasn't going to get one he talked again. "You scared me this morning when I saw that half-empty pill bottle next to your sleeping body...I panicked. You didn't take them for...THAT reason right? I hope not, There's not a reason I could think of for you to do that. You are a strong, brave person. When I first met you I freaked out... I thought since you were back in my life that my heart would soften and it would be a bad thing since I had to harden a bunch of it to get to where I am now. My heart did soften since I've gotten to know you...But in a good way. I can talk to someone about my past because i'm comfortable with you. I can look at you and feel my heart beating through my chest. I can hear you say my name and get this odd sensation throughout my body. You make me feel a way I've never felt before..and Jisung...I want you to know this..I-"

Minho didn't get to finish what he was going to say as Jisung opened his eyes.

Minho widened his eyes and as soon as Jisung sat up in the hospital Minho hugged him tightly, Jisung hugged him back and said, "You what..?"
Minho broke the hug, "Huh?"

"You were about to say something, I want you to finish it."

Minho then remembered what he was talking about, but instead of answering he shared intense eye contact with Jisung not wanting to answer the question. But I don't know how Jisung didn't know what he was going to say just based on how Minho was looking at him right now. Jisung realized that Minho had heart eyes. To Jisung the term 'heart eyes' meant that when a person was staring at you their pupils would expand and their mouth would be open.

'But, why the heart eyes?'  Jisung thought.

Then..the doctor walked in.

"Oh good, you're awake. I just came in here to tell this older gentleman that after you wake up you should stay here for the rest of the day, I imagine your body must feel weak right now and you should rest here so we can observe you and make sure nothing happens during the time your body is regaining its strength."

Jisung looked at Minho. "He's right Minho, I am feeling very weak, so how about I stay here and you go to work."

"What? Hell no! Not happening, not in a million years."

"Minho, if you will just listen-"

"-no, I don't care about listening I'm not leaving you!"

Jisung tried to remain calm. "Minho..regardless of what's happened you can still attend work even though I can't, it's just for the day and I will be observed by tons of doctors here so don't worry about me."

(THE FACT THAT EVEN JISUNG KNOWS THAT MINHO IS LEAVING BECAUSE HE IS WORRIED ABOUT HIM!😭😭)

"But-"

"-no buts, Minho, you have a job to do, and with your position in work sure your allowed to call days off but not when it's not needed okay?"

Minho knew Jisung was right.

(AND THAT'S HOW YOU FREAKING KNOW THAT HE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR JISUNG BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE KILLED ANYONE WHO SAID THAT TO HIM!!)

"Fine, I'll go." Minho turned to the doctor who was listening to the whole conversation. "Make sure he eats, rests, and drinks lots of water today you got it?"

The doctor nodded his head and Minho gave Jisung one last look before leaving for his car.

--

Minho arrived at his place of work and when he walked in he was confusingly greeted by Seungmin. "Hello, sir? I thought you weren't coming in today."

"Change of plans, so..here I am." He said as he went to his office and went down as Seungmin followed him.

"Why couldn't you come in in the first place?"

"Jisung had..taken over half a bottle of pills, and I found him in bed this morning not waking up, he's in the hospital now and that's where we were headed when I called you."

"Oh, God! Is he okay?"

"Yeah he should be fine, the doctor said he just needs a day of rest."

"Well, I'm surprised that you're not there with him right now considering how protective you are of him," Seungmin said quietly but still made sure Minho could hear him.

"Hey!" Minho said offensively, "I..was going to but Jisung said that I should go to work today."

"And you listened to him? You, a mafia boss known by every gang and every other mafia for being cold and dark-hearted, LISTENED and OBEYED him??"

"Well, when you say it like that it sounds wrong."

Seungmin again lowered his tone. "tsk tsk tsk..the things you do for love."

Minho stood up and aggressively pointed at Seungmin. 'You-, what did you say huh?!"

"Nothing sir," Seungmin said trying to contain his laugh.

As he was about to walk off Seungmin stopped him with the 'boss' tone in his voice.

"Seungmin wait, get information on two members from 3RACHA, the names are Taemin and Jackson, have it to me quickly.."

Seungmin nodded his head and as soon as he left Minho picked up his vibrating phone and saw that Jisung was calling.