Butterflies.

(RECAP)...

The older turned around. "What is it?"

"I have something to tell you."

Minho was waiting. And jisung took a deep breath.

You can do this, just tell him.

"I'm...J.one."

it took a minute for Minho to process, but when he did he rested his eyes and left a shocked but put together face on. "Wait..YOUR J.one?"

Jisung nodded his head and look down.

"Why didn't you tell me, HAN?" Minho said sounding calm since it seems like it was hard for jisung to tell him.

"Well, at first I thought it was because I was scared of you finding out and kicking me out. But I realized that it's because..I'm ashamed of the name, and I hate bringing up my gang.. because it brings back memories."

Minho clenched his fists thinking again about what they did to him. "Do you remember the names of the people who did this to you?"

"Jisung slowly nodded. "..it's pretty hard forget it..their names were taemin and Jackson."

"Got it." Minho mumbled.

Jisung sighed as he was getting off subject from what he wanted to ask earlier. "Boss, I want to ask you something..Do you think I belong here, that I fit in?"

Minho wondered why he was even asking these questions. "Of course you do, why would you think any different?"

Jisung started playing with his fingers. "I already had this talk with seungmin and he said some pretty nice things..but even so, I feel like who would be as honest as you. So please be honest when I ask you, Do you think I am equal to everyone here?"

Minho put his hands in his pocket with his bag over his shoulder.

"No, I don't think you are."

Jisung hung his head Low in defeat.

Minho then took his hands out of his pockets and plainly just dropped his bag on the ground and walked towards the younger. He grabbed jisung's hands in his causing jisung to look up.

"You aren't equal to them, because your way better than them. Your skills, your strength, your smarts. It's all better." Minho said as he started rubbing jisung's knuckles.

(Guys..I don't think Minho knows how in love he is yet..like..for real, the knuckles..you reading this??)

HAN didn't know what to say, but everything that could have been said was being said with eye contact. They were staring at each other as if they were the last people on earth.

Minho acknowledged Jisung's soft hands..it gave him the same feeling he had when jisung touched his hand back when he took him to his house. The feeling it have him just looking at jisung was making him sweat.

And don't even get me started with jisung. He was seconds away from hyperventilating, he was so nervous his stomach started hurting. Minho was so beautiful to him, It looked as if his eyes weren't even human. That brown texture with a little bit of blue and the sparkle in his eyes had jisung captivated. His breath was heavy but he tried to control it so Minho wouldn't notice, then finally he had the courage to look down and tear his hands apart from Minho's.

"Thank you, sir. That's means a lot."

Minho got a grip of himself and got out of whatever dream land he was on that made him do vulnerable.

"I think we should go now." Minho explained as he picked up his bag.

This is the first time Minho has ever been this flustered.

But why? Why does looking at him give me the biggest damn butterflies. I'm a mafia boss just trying to protect him..right?

Minho thought.

They went out to Minho's car and got in. The drive started out awkward but soon got comfortable.

"Sir, it Piere dangerous?"

Minho tensed up as jisung called him sir again. He hated it..if he could find a worse word than hate then that's what it would be. He just wanted HAN to call him by his name again. He wanted it so bad he got chills.

"Yes Piere can be pretty dangerous so we have to be careful."

After the long hour passed they finally made it to the abandoned building where they were told to meet. Minho got out of the car and started walking but sensed that jisung was not walking behind him. He turned around and saw jisung still in the car. he went over and opened the door.

"Why aren't you getting out?" Minho asked

"My seatbelt..it's stuck it won't come off when I bress the button."

"Huh?" Minho bent over him causing jisung to inhale a big breath. He then pulled the seatbelt cord and got it unstuck.

"Got i-" Minho cut himself off as he turned his head and was face to face with jisung.

(Seriously how many times is this going to happen..just kiss already😭)

                  JISUNG'S P.O.V

minho's breath was touching my skin and I put my hands under my legs because I'm sure they were shaking. Why..Why does he have to be so beautiful..it was only a reflex for me to swallow since it helped me calm down.

                  MINHO'S P.O.V

Our eyes met and those butterflies appeared again. I don't think he knows how breathtaking he looks. I watched him as he swallowed and my eyes followed down to his throat, I looked back up and saw he was blushing. He is so cute.

                   NO ONE'S P.O.V

Minho raised himself up so he wasn't hovering over jisung again and extended his hand. Jisung grabbed it and was pulled out. "Don't get me wrong, your blushing is hella cute to me.." He teased. "But we're about to meet a drug dealer and I don't want him to see a vulnerability."

Jisung looked down clearly embarrassed. "Well if you want me to stop then your gonna have to take a few steps back away from me."

Minho froze, he knew jisung was blushing because of him, but he didn't think he would admit it to his face.

"I'm not going to be able to do that. So let's go."