New house.

"Okay, I'm ready to go now" jisung said as he put his seatbelt on.

"What's your address then?" Minho asked.

Jisung fiddle with his fingers.

"2001 on Linda street.."

Minho felt a little shocked that jisung lived there, it was a very poor neighborhood. But he anyway hummed in an 'okay' tone and started the car.

Minho turned on the AC because he felt like he was choked with all the sweat that was on him. Which to him was weird because it wasn't even hot.  A couple minutes later they arrived at jisung's house. Jisung then unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Thank you sir, I will see you tomorrow morning."

Minho stopped him with a quickness.

"Wait! before you go..I need your number."

Jisung was taken back by the olders words.

"My number? why?"

"I have everyone's number but yours..I need it to contact you for anything."

Jisung understood and they exchanged phones. Jisung felt a little weird having his bosses phone in his hands.

"Okay here you go..thank you for taking me home."

Jisung got out, bowed, and shut the door to leave.

Minho then drove off as jisung was still walking to his front door.

But..jisung saw something that scared the life out of him..there was boxes sitting on his porch and a letter attacked to the door. Jisung panicked and ran to read it hoping it wasn't what he thought it was. But just his luck..it was an eviction letter and they  packed all his stuff up and left it outside.

"SHIT!!" yelled jisung. He kicked the boxes out of anger not caring what was in it. All the stuff that was in his house he didn't care about one bit.
He again cursed into the daylight but this time with a little sadness.

"Shit, what am I gonna do? am I homeless now??" he mumbled to himself.

Should I call him?
he thought.

No way, I can't do that..god! what am I gonna do??

Meanwhile, minho went back to work in his office.

Well..not so much work as he was staring at his phone debating on weather he should call jisung or not. He didn't know why but he always felt like he needed to have jisung in sight or in contact.

I guess that's how much I want to protect him.
He thought to himself.

A couple hours went by and he kept glancing at his phone just in case jisung called. Even more hours went by and before he knew it, it was dark. It was time for him to go home even though he wasn't done working. He groaned knowing he would have to continue working at home. But before he left he decided that he was gonna try and call jisung. He picked up his phone and honored his finger over the call button that was next to jisung's name which was 'han' in his phone.

"It's..not like he's gonna answer anyway, so it should be fine" he mumbled. Then he pressed the call button and let it ring..and he had a heart attack once he heard a voice on the other side.

                 JISUNG'S P.O.V

It was starting to get cold and the winds picked up a lot. I still didn't know where I was going..I've just been walking the sidewalk for hours. And I felt as if life was smacking me in the face, no, not in the face, In my nuts. Because that's how much this situation hurts me. My feet were aching but I'm desperate to find a place to go or else I won't go to sleep. It was really dark and the only lights left was the car and street lights. I got startled by my phone vibrating on my pocket. I grabbed it to see who was calling. But I was confused when I saw my bosses name on my phone. But if it was about work and him wanting me to come back then I wouldn't mind, it's better than wondering the streets. So I answered.

                  NO ONES P.O.V

"Hello sir."

Minho was panicking on the inside, but he didn't show it on the outside.

"Hello HAN."

Jisung grew impatient, he wanted him to say that he had to go back to work.

"Did you need me for something sir?"

Before Minho could come up with a lie, he heard cars on the other side of the phone.

"HAN, where are you? are you outside?"

"Umm, well.." Jisung hesitated which gave Minho his answer.

"Why are you outside, it's almost 9:00pm and you have work tomorrow."

"I-I..can't go home."

Minho flushed with confusion

"What? why not?"

"I just..don't feel like it right now, that's all." he said with a nervous chuckle. And Minho could clearly hear the lying in his voice. And he suddenly turned the tone in his voice to a very cold tone.

"HAN, tell me the truth..now."

Jisung gulped. "I...I was evicted, so I don't have a house anymore. That's why I'm outside."

Minho dropped his jaw. "You don't have a place to live?"

"No, so can you please excuse if I'm late tomorrow."

Minho didn't reply. There was silence until he finally decided to break it.

"Where are you."

Jisung looked at the street sign.

"I'm at rowty on 18th Street on the sidewalk."

"Stay there, and don't move."

And then the call ended.

"What the hell, stay here?"
Jisung sighed and did as he was told while not having a thought in his mind that Minho was coming.

It's been about 10 minutes, and jisung was dozing off but immediately stopped himself.

I can't fall asleep..I can't.

Just then, a car pulled up in front of him and the window was rolled down. Jisung widened his eyes as soon as he saw his boss.

"Get in."

The confused boy got up and slowly got into the car..

"Sir, what are you doing here."

Minho stayed silent and started driving. Jisung was a little worried because Minho wasn't talking or answering any of his questions.
So he decided to be quiet as well. He was to tired to break the silence again.

Minho stopped the car in front of tall gates that automatically opened to reveal the most beautiful mansion jisung has ever seen. His eyes were attached to it.

"Is this where you live?"

"Yes."

Finally, a answer.
he thought.
"Why do you bring me here?"

Minho got out of the car and prepared himself for jisung's reaction.

"Because your going to be living here."