Jealous.

(RECAP)..

"A higher-up in the drug business wants to meet with you, he called me earlier and asked if you would meet him at this bar he owned with a date. I panicked and said that you had one and you would be there today shortly.

"What!? Why the hell would you do that? I have no one to bring!"

"Actually, I was thinking that maybe you...Could bring Jisung as your date."

Minho didn't know what to say, but Seungmin could already tell what was about to come out of his mouth based on the shocked look on Minho's face.

"What!?"

"Think about it, you don't have anyone to bring and you don't know any girls and you don't want to be uncomfortable with one you don't even know, plus..You like Jisung so-"

"Will you stop saying that!" Minho said as he pointed a finger at Seungmin.

Seungmin raised his hands in the air and gave a little chuckle, "Just bring him, sir, I'm sure he would love to go."

"Not if I tell him he has to pretend to be my boyfriend!"

Seungmin raised his eyebrows, "Really?.. You sure about that?"

(AND MINHO YOU FLIRT WITH HIM ALL THE TIME...AND HE LIKES IT!😭😭)

There was silence until Seungmin cleared his throat, "Anyway, what other choice do you have? You can't find someone in this short amount of time, you might as well just bring him okay."

Minho didn't argue, he didn't want to, Of course, he wanted Jisung to come with him, but did Jisung want to?

--

Jisung came back into the office being all sweaty from the training, but god it was a beautiful sight to Minho.

"Jisung, I higher up in the business wants to speak with me here shortly at a couples bar."

Jisung didn't move the whole time Minho was talking but he did raise his eyebrows at the words, 'couples bar'.

"A couples bar? But you have to bring someone to go there then...Are you...Bringing a girl?"

Minho spoke, "Um, actually-"

"No way! You're bringing a girl? Are you serious!"

Minho was shocked at the sudden yelling tone.

"Why would you do that? You know you are so..Ugh!" Jisung grunted angrily.

"Jisung, what is going on? Why are you so mad?"

"Why am I so mad? Are you really asking me that right now!? The fact that you are asking me that is so fucking irritating!"

"Jisung I-"

Jisung cut Minho off, "No, you're not bringing a girl, I'm not letting it happen, and I don't care what you have to say about it! So you either go alone or you don't go at all do you hear me? because you-"

Minho had enough of hearing Jisung rant and he aggressively grabbed his arm and pulled the younger towards him, "Jisung! Calm down, I'm not going with a girl."

Jisung blinked a couple of times as if he was as innocent as he was before the yelling started, "Your not?"

"I was going to ask you to come with me."

"M-Me?"

"Yes, but judging by your insanely attractive jealousy I will take it as a yes, so you should get ready."

Jisung scrunched his eyebrows, "Jealous? Who's Jealous?"

Minho flicked a piece of hair out of Jisung's face, "Oh please, don't play dumb with me sweetheart, and I should make you Jealous more often if you're gonna tell ME what to do, I liked it."

Everything Minho was saying was taking its toll on Jisung.

Sweetheart? Has he lost his mind?
Jisung thought.

"Now, go get ready, I'll wait for you in the car okay?"