I'm ready now part 2.

(RECAP)...

Minho smiled and nodded his head and kissed Jisung again, he let his hand roam Jisung's stomach and then moved to kiss, and suck Jisung's neck.

Luckily for Minho, he found the sweet spot on Jisung's neck so he was able to listen to the younger's heavenly moans and whimpers for more.

"M-Minho, now I'm the one begging.. please, just do it."

Minho obeyed Jisung and started rubbing his body against the one below him.

--

Jisung let out a few loud moans as Minho continued to rub on him while running his fingers through the younger's hair.

Jisung tried his hardest not to dig his nails into Minho's back, he wrapped his legs around Minho's waist as Minho was sliding his hand down Jisung's stomach to his pants button.

"M-Minho, hurry up, please." Jisung had never had so much want and desire built up inside of him, the feeling was brand new and not containable.

Minho started rubbing his body harder on the younger boy as he slid down the hip side of Jisung's pants.

"I'm gonna ask you one that time, sweetheart... Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jisung cupped Minho's face and said, "There's no stopping you now, huh?"

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and kissed each finger, "It doesn't matter... I'll do whatever YOU want."

Jisung had never been in a relationship where someone cared for him like this, those words planted in Jisung's brain and his heart, and it only turned him on more.

"Minho, listen to me closely and carefully because I'm not going to say much..."

Minho nodded his head, still rubbing on the younger with his own body, until he heard the words,

"Fuck me."

Minho widened his eyes and felt his pants get tight at those two words.

He acted as quickly as before and took off Minho's pants along with his own.

Jisung closed his eyes feeling every possible desirable feeling he could.

"Let me know when you want to stop, okay baby?"

Jisung pierced his lips together in anticipation and nodded his head.'

And then, Jisung felt a sensation of shock go throughout his body as Minho moved up and down.

Minho's moans were loud, and Jisung's whimpers were even louder, that was until he tried muffling his noises because he thought he would be too noisy, and the older noticed.

Minho took Jisung's arms and pinned them to the couch and leaned into Jisung's face.

"Let the noises out, please. I need them. Let them out in my ear."

Minho panted, he also knew that Jisung wasn't going to do it, so he pressed his lips on Jisung's neck that way his ear was next to the younger mouth, and he went even harder not letting Jisung muffle any noises anymore.

Jisung whined, moaned, and whimpered louder than he did before. Minho heard them and bit Jisung's shoulder then said, "Louder."

Jisung didn't hesitate, he got louder and said Minho's name in the middle of it, and it affected Minho tremendously, "Oh fuck." Minho panted.

He lifted his head back up and kissed Jisung's forehead.

"Sweetheart, tell me now... How are you feeling?" He asked between breaths.

Jisung moaned loudly which gave Minho his answer, then Jisung uncontrollably hip thrusted into Minho's erection, Minho groaned and said very quietly, "Do... That again."

Jisung smirked and again hip thrusted into the older, this time instead of a groan that came out of Minho, it was a small sob from the pleasure.

They went on for a while and every time they were close they would slow down to tease themselves, they touched, tugged, and kissed until Jisung couldn't take it anymore.

"Minho, I-I'm ready... Please."

Minho sped up as he was also ready, faster and faster he went until Jisung let out one last moan, as did he.

The only noise was the panting coming from both of them for a couple of Minutes.

Minho licked the spot on Jisung's shoulder that he had bitten earlier.

"Are you okay, Jisung?"

Jisung took a couple more breaths before he answered, "We should do this more often... I've never felt like that before."

Minho laughed, "Watch your words, we just got done... If you say the wrong thing you will stimulate me again."

The two then shared a kiss with tounge, but it was gentle and sweet this time instead of full of hunger.

"Jisung... I would do anything for you, you have completely taken me over. You are mine, and I am yours."

Jisung smiled as Minho laughed yet again and said, "Okay I'll stop talking now, I'm not done with those heavenly lips of yours."