Protection.

A/N
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, my username is serena_is_a_stay.💜🫶T

(RECAP)...

Minho grabbed Jisung's hands "Because I can't help it.. As a mafia boss I can get whatever I want, so all those times I wanted to kiss you and I couldn't was ten times harder for me then it would have been for anyone else.. I want to kiss you freely now, with no room for the word restraint."

Jisung felt captivated by Minho's words but suddenly, Minho's phone started to ring, When Minho looked at his phone the number was unknown.

Minho answered it and the thing he heard made him grip Jisung's hand even harder.

"This is the leader of 3RACHA, and if you don't want J.one to end up in our hands, you will do as I say."

---

Minho scoffed as Jisung wondered what tensed the older up so much that he squeezed his hand.

Minho spoke through seethed teeth, "Do you know who you're talking to? Any hope you have of getting your hands on him better be some fantasy."

Jisung swallowed because he now knew who Minho was talking to.

"Fiesty aren't you? Well, I guess you should be, You care deeply about him don't you."

Minho hitched his breath.

"Yeah we know all about y'all's little relationship, Apparently That higher-up you talked to didn't like the way you talked to him, so he sold you out."

Minho let go of Jisung's hand and turned around starting to panic.

"But don't worry, we can give you a little more time with him if... You give us your empire."

"Never!" Minho yelled. "And if you think I will let you get anywhere near the one I love then you must be insane!"

Jisung gasped softly.

"Do you think we don't know that you have been reading our messages with BTS, just because we are a small gang doesn't mean we're stupid."

"I beg to differ."

"I would watch your mouth because now that you don't want to take me up on my offer, we're coming after your love... And it could be any time, any minute, any second, of any day."

The call was hung up and Minho took his phone away from his ear and turned around to Jisung.

"He wants me, doesn't he... He threatened to take me?" Jisung asked softly.

Minho didn't respond and pulled Jisung into his embrace.

"I won't let them anywhere near you. I promise."

Jisung smiled and followed Minho out of the basement back to his office where he told Jisung to wait inside the office so he could make a few calls. A few minutes later Minho came back in and said, "Let's go, it's time to go home."

Jisung smiled, and then they went to the car and drove home.

--

When they got inside they both immediately agreed that they should go to bed.

The shared bed they now slept together in, which was Minho's bed, was not putting Minho to sleep. With Jisung next to him he knew that he was safe, but he didn't know if he could protect him all the time, he sighed into the quietness.

"Jisung.." He whispered.

Jisung turned around in the bed to look at Minho.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Jisung's heart thumped.

"Aw, I love you t-"

Jisung didn't get to finish since Minho wrapped a hand around his waist and pulled him closer, Jisung's face was on Minho's chest and his breath was in the crook of his neck.

"I want to stay like this forever, I've never felt so at peace. When I'm with you I feel like I have to constantly thank you for showing me what love feels like."

Jisung bit his lip and turned his head to look up at Minho's face.

"If you want to thank me, then kiss me."

Minho chuckled and leaned closer into Jisung's face and said, "Gladly."

Minho slowly placed his lips on Jisung's and exhaled feeling relieved.

He moved his hand around Jisung's stomach and up his shirt feeling the skin of his loved one, but before he could do anything else Jisung stopped him and whispered, "Not yet. Let's go to sleep."

Minho begged, "Come on, please?"

"I'm not ready yet, I do love you, but give me time. I want to cuddle with you right now in your warmth, can I?"

"Of course, you can, and if your not ready that's fine, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop wanting it. You shouldn't make me want it so bad."

Jisung laughed because of the butterflies he had, and Minho knew.

"See... Thing's like that, your so goddamn cute, what am I supposed to do?"

Minho placed a kiss on Jisung's temple, "Get some sleep, love."

Minho would do anything for Jisung, he would give his own life for him, so giving up his empire for someone that makes him happy shouldn't be hard at all... But why was it?