Flirting.

A/N
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, my username is serena_is_a_stay.💜🫶

My tik Tok is Atlantisstay.

.

They walked to the back of the building and jisung widened his eyes at the car Minho was getting into.

it looked like what yo would call a 'rich car'

"HAN, are you coming?"

"Uh- yes sir."

Jisung got in the car and smelled the expensive car scent that was lingering all over. Then they drove off.

There was silence for about 10 minutes and jisung found it very awkward. "So..who's this guy Pierre were seeing tomorrow?" jisung broke the silence with this question.

"He's a common drug dealer, were going there to trade money for his drugs. And then sell the drugs for money then what they are worth.."

"Ohh.." jisung awkwardly said as he had nothing else to say.

The younger started fiddling with his fingers trying to think of a question to ask.

"So..how's your day been?"

"Are you trying to make small talk, HAN."

"Is it wrong if I say yes."

Minho chuckled.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I-I don't know, what do you talk to your mafia leader about?" jisung said jokingly.

"Hey, you can talk to me about anything..don't worry yourself."

Jisung found it confusing that Minho was somewhat comforting him, all the rest of the members seem to be very scared of him and he couldn't see why.

"What do you like to do in your free time?", Jisung asked.

Minho thought for a good minute.

"I can't remember..the last time I had any free time, I just work."

Sungie tilted his head in confusion.

"Even at home?"

"Yes..even at home."

jisung didn't like how Minho was constantly working

"I don't really like my home." jisung spoke out.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to say, you'll think it's stupid."

"What? no I won't HAN, I promise."

Jisung took in a deep breath.

"I feel lonely when I'm at home."

Minho went silent, those words make him think about when he's at home.

"Y-Yeah, me to." he said silently but loud enough to where jisung could still hear.

They both went silent at the awkward tension.

And then..

They pulled into a parking lot.

"Okay we're here." Minho said as he took his keys out the car and got out walking to the trunk to see if he had any extra guns just in case.

Jisung unbuckled his seat belt, opened the door, and got out. As he was about to start walking he tripped over his own shoe lace (🤦‍♀️)

and started to falling forward.

(But we all know about Minho's fast reflexes.)

Minho was only a couple inches away from jisung. So when he saw him falling he quickly wrapped his hand around the youngers waist and the other hand slammed against the car as he pushed jisung on it to keep him from falling.

Minho was in jisung's face with a worried look, and jisung was tensed because he had Minho's arm around his waist.

"Are you okay??" the older asked worriedly.

N-No, who would be okay being this close to a face as good looking as yours . thought jisung.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

After that there was silence...and Minho didn't move.

Instead,
he noticed that Minho's eyes were tracing around his face. seeing this, jisung got nervous and blushed..

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N
Sorry I had to have a 'to be continued' I just really wanted to have one of those😭. I will pick up exactly where I left this chapter off in the next chapter..

also I want you to comment a new story for me to write after this one is over!

It can be another ship or anything lol
Love you guys!!!!