First job..with the boss.

Jisung looked up at the clock from the ground and saw he only had a minute to get to his bosses office. "Shit" he mumbled

He used his strength to get up..but it was very painful. He looked down and lifted his shirt up revealing the purple, black, and blue bruises surrounding his skin on his stomach.

He then pulled his shirt back down and started running to Minho's office. When he got to the door he didn't waste any time and just rushed in without knocking.

"Oh hey HAN, I thought you were going to be late..but your right on time."

"Sir, I'm sorry for not knocking." jisung said as he attempted to bow causing his bruises to scream in pain. making him groan uncontrollably.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked conceringly.

"Y-Yes sir, just some stomach pains that's all."

Minho hummed in response.

"Okay, you are now my assistant as I'm sure seungmin already let you know. You need to be here with me at around 6:30, and afterwords, Tomorrow you and me meet with a guy named Pierre. It's just a basic deal so it shouldn't take long. And if we dont have anything to afterwords we go home. your desk is that one across from mine." Minho pointed.

"Yes boss, understood."

Minho for some reason felt weird about jisung calling him boss or sir.

"Go ahead and go into the main room with all the others, I will be out there soon."

HAN just bowed his head because it hurt to bad to bow with his whole body. Then he left the room.

He met with everybody in the main room including Antonio who was just glaring at him.

The Minho came out..

"Felix, I.N, Hyunjin. step forward" Minho said coldly.

The three boys stepped forward.

"Felix what have you found?"

"I did some research and it turns out that BTS has scammed a gang called 3RACHA." (Also changbin and bangchan aren't in this gang..I'm so sorry please forgive me😭😭)

Jisung widened his eyes as the words "3RACHA" left Felix's mouth.
He PERFECTLY remembers BTS scamming his gang..

But he didn't know that stray kids would end up finding the gang he used to be in.

"And 3RACHA didn't do anything about it?" Minho asked.

"No, they only stole a thousand from them so they didn't care. Also, a member left 3RACHA about 2 years ago. his name was j.one."

"Have you found anything on him?"

"No sir, I tried but this guy is really off the map all any one knows about him is his gang name."

Minho thought about it. he might as well try to find out who It was.

"Well look more into him." Minho said .

Jisung swallowed dry. He was scared that someone would end up finding out that he's j.one.

"I.N, what have you got?"

"Well, there is a guy named Jake that used to be there dealer awhile back, but I haven't found his address, and even with Felix's help it will take awhile sir, also when I do find him I will have to flirt a lot. Apparently he only talks to guys who have a interest in him."

Seungmin looked down hearing the last part from I.N

"I will give you until winter starts to find his addres, which is in a month."

I.N nodded.

"And hyunjin you already know your job which is to help I.N"
Hyunjin felt a little underestimated because he wanted a better job, but he was alright with this one.

Felix knew how hyunjin felt and he rubbed his back to comfort him.

"Okay then..All of you keep working on what you got. The rest of you, there is a small warehouse not far from here filled to the brim with guns. The issue is the amount of guards on the outside. There will be a lot of people at the front of the building so all of you will be handling with that. HAN and me will get the back."

Jisung wondered why Minho had him go with Himself instead of going with the rest of the team..but he wasn't complaining. He can't handle being with Antonio right now.

Everyone went to get there gear with jisung not far behind.

Once he got to his locker, seungmin came up to him.

"Hey, instead of meeting with the members at the front doors, you will go to Minho's office and leave with him."

Jisung nodded his head and started walking to his office. And seungmin went up to I.N.

"Be safe out there okay." Seungmin said with worry.

"Don't worry I will..I want to be able to come back to you."

Seungmin looked down.

"I know your job is to manipulate but you don't have to lie to ME y'know."

I.N tilted his head cutely.
"Who said I was lying, I'm telling the truth, I really do want to come back you Minnie."

Seungmin blushed and had a nervous smile on his face. Then I.N left.

Jisung knocked on his bosses door and heard "Come in" from the other side.

He opened the door, walked in, and shut it back.

"If it's you who's coming in here you don't have to knock..your my assistant you can come in whenever you like."
Minho said as he was putting a gun in his pocket.

"O-Okay sir.".

"Damn it, what the hell is with my stutter??* he mentally cursed himself.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked.

Jisung nodded his head yes.

Minho walked out and jisung followed behind him..

A/N
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BTS I PROMISE! IM A HUGE FAN OF THEM I PROMISE! THEY WERE JUST THE FIRST THING TO COME TO MY MIND AS A GANG FOR THIS STORY 😭😭😭