Bionic Rebellion Part 1

"Okay, Lexi, when you're under attack, use your super speed as a distraction to catch your enemy..." Before Bree could finish what she was saying, Lexi knocked down Bree using her super speed. "Off guard." Bree groans as she lies on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Lexi says.

"Yeah. Tomorrow we'll cover timing." Bree says as Lexi helps her up.

"Okay, guys, this is called Bionic Arm Wrestling. Now, it's not really training, but it's fun. So we're doin' it." Adam says as he stands behind a table with his students. "Alright, Tank, you're up first."

Tank walks up to the table and holds out his hand ready to arm wrestle Adam. "Go!" Adam says. As the two boys arm wrestle, Tank bends Adam's arm down, almost causing the table to break. "Okay, Tank, you can let go now! LET GO!" Adam's students laugh at him once the boys stop arm wrestling. "Uh, since you guys have never arm wrestled before, let me explain what just happened. I won." He walks away.

"Okay, Carly, let's test your intangibility. Now I'm going to use my electrokinesis and what you have to do is use your powers to let the electricity pass through you. Got it?" I say.

"Got it," Carly says, nodding her head.

"And...go!" I say. As I fire a blast of electricity at Carly she uses her intangibility and the electricity goes right through her, not harming her one bit. "Nice work. Good job!" I say. I tried to give Carly a high five but forgot she was still intangible and my hand went right through her. Once she became tangible again, we did a fist bump and walked away.

"Wow. Looks like we've all learned a lot from you guys. Pretty soon I might even be smarter than you." Sebastian says to Chase.

"Don't ever say that again," Chase says. Leo walks into the room.

"Good morning, everyone." He says.

"Not for me. Bob kept me up all night with his snoring." Spin says.

"It's not my fault. You try breathing with this thing. I've got a Spin-sized nose on a Bob-sized body." Bob says.

"Greetings, everyone. I have returneth from the mainland." Mr. Davenport says as he walks into the room and smacks Leo's face.

"And no one careth," Leo says, smacking Mr. Davenport back.

"Ah, come on. No fanfare? No balloons? No rousing round of applause?" Mr. Davenport says.

"I didn't even know you were gone," Bob says.

"If you're looking for applause, try adding a couple more bathrooms in the student dorm. Maybe just one exclusively for Bob." Spin says.

"I gotta agree. It ain't pretty in there." Bob says.

"I'm gonna take your word for it. Guys?" Mr. Davenport says. Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, Sebastian, and I follow Mr. Davenport to the common room. "So, how have things been going here without me?"

"Amazing!" Bree says, making Mr. Davenport give her a look. "I mean, uh...we miss you!" She makes a small heart with her hands.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie have been doing a great job. They're amazing mentors." Sebastian says.

"Well, good. Maybe I can cut my trip short and head back to the mainland tomorrow." Mr. Davenport says.

"Cool. He finally got the hint." Adam says. Mr. Davenport gives him a look. "I mean, she loves you." He attempts to make a heart with his hands but it ends up looking like a circle.

"Not so fast, Donny come lately," Perry says as she walks up to us. "Things around here aren't as peachy as the droid babies say they are."

"Really? Name one problem, sergeant short set." Leo says, crossing his arms.