Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 1

"Ahhhhhh!"

I jumped at the sound of someone screaming, making me hit my forehead against the glass window of my capsule. I clutched my forehead as I got out of my capsule and saw that it was Chase who screamed. Leo had fallen off the couch and glared at Chase when he got back up. I saw that Chase had a huge grin on his face and he was dressed in regular clothes.

"Guys, wake up! We did it, we did it, we did it!" Chase exclaimed happily as he jumped up and down.

"We were sleeping, we were sleeping, we were sleeping!" Leo said angrily, jumping up and down.

"Chase, it is 5:30 in the morning. What's going on?" I say as Adam, Bree, and I walk over to him.

"It took five years, but Mr. Davenport and I finally cracked it," Chase says. "We created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way the world gets its energy." Chase lets out an excited yell.

"Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam says.

"I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt," Bree says.

"Not if I do it first," I say, walking up to Chase.

"Come on," Chase says, grabbing my arm. He runs out of the room pulling me along with him.

We all make it to a room where Mr. Davenport is standing very close to a glass case. He was smiling at a small device that was inside the case. "Never pull me like that again," I said to Chase once he let go of my arm.

"Ooh, you are so beautiful. Ooh, yes you are. I love you. I love you." Mr. Davenport says to the glass case.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" Bree says as we all give him weird looks.

"No. I was talking to my reflection in a glass cube." Mr. Davenport says, standing up.

"Here she is. The DavenChase energy transponder." Chase says.

"That little thing is what you guys have been working on for the past five years?" Adam says. Chase nods his head in response. "Your genius is fading, young Chase."

"Yeah, if you think that's impressive, I've got a log cabin made of popsicle sticks that will blow your mind," Leo says.

"So, uh, what does it do?" I ask.

"It's kind of like Leo's energy transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source." Chase says.

"Oh, cool. I've been looking for a new phone charger. Crack her open and juice me up." Adam says, holding out his phone.

"It's not a phone charger, Adam. It's a billion-dollar piece of technology. This little device packs enough punch to power an entire skyscraper." Mr. Davenport says.

"So what'll that get me, like, fifteen hours of talk time?" Adam says.

"Right now, this is just a one-of-a-kind prototype, but soon, the entire world will run on my technology." Mr. Davenport says.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology," Chase says.

"Yeah, my technology. Here, let me show you how it works." Mr. Davenport says. "For security reasons, we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan." Mr. Davenport bends down and uses his eye to open the box.

"Eye am impressed." Leo chuckles. "Get it. 'Cause he has to use his eye to open the thing." Mr. Davenport puts the device on a table and starts talking baby talk.

"Isn't it amazing?" Chase says.

"It's not doing anything..."

"It's harvesting energy!" Chase snaps at Bree.