Under Seige

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort. Don't worry about the bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them." Perry says as she and her niece Kerry step off the hydro loop. She claps her hands and Adam runs over to the suitcase.

"Ah, yeah, suitcase sled! Whoo-hoo!" Adam exclaims as he jumps on top of the suitcase. He slid himself across the room and into the training area.

"You remember my sweet niece, Kerry," Perry says as she and Kerry walk over to Bree, Chase, and me.

"No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?" Bree says.

"So this is Kerry? Yeah, I remember you from that one time you came over to our house. She doesn't look so scary to me." I say, walking up to Kerry. Kerry growls at me and stomps her foot, but I don't move from my spot. "I have two brothers. You're gonna have to do better than that." I walk away from Kerry and stand next to Chase.

"She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go." Perry says, handing Chase a piece of fake money.

"This is money from a board game," Chase says.

"And there's plenty more where that came from," Perry says while poking his chest.

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here." Kerry says in her fake sweet innocent voice. "I just want to spend some quality time with my favorite Auntie Terry."

"Well, I have been accused of being fun. And of identity theft." Perry says.

"You're not fooling us, Kerry. You act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured." Chase says.

"My sweet niece would never do that. Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf." Perry says. Leo and Douglas walk into the room.

"Dougie!" Perry says, running over to him and putting her arm around him. "Kerry, I'd like to you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

"I've heard all about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt." Kerry says, shaking Douglas' hand.

"Yeah. She is a, uh...handsome woman." Douglas says.

"Settle down, Romeo. There's kids here." Perry says. "Come on. Help me get her room ready." She leaves the room.

"Yeah. Be right there." Douglas says before running in the other direction.

"So this is the monster who owned you two last year?" Leo says to Bree and Chase. "What did she do, not invite you to her tea party?"

"Keep talking and I'll snap those little twigs you call arms." Kerry snaps, glaring at Leo.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. These are bionic twigs." Leo says. Kerry just gives him a look and Leo points to his right arm. "Well, this one is. From here down."

"So...what's your game, Kerry? Why are you really here?" Bree says.

"Gotta lay low till the heat blows over. Got sloppy on my last job back at Creek." Kerry says.

"What did you do this time?" Chase says.

"Till the witness wakes up, nothing," Kerry says. "Just stay outta my way, and I'll stay outta yours." She leaves the room. Chase's eyes widened as he checked his pockets.

"Hey, she took my wallet." Chase starts to run after her but stops once he realizes he and Bree are handcuffed together.

"Oh, man, she owned you guys again." Leo laughs. When he tries to leave the room, he and I both fall to the ground and we see that our ankles were handcuffed together.