Bob Zombie

"Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?" Bree says as she, Chase, Leo, and I walk into the common area only to find Bob standing with Adam covered in tin foil.

"It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese." Bob says.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetite." Adam says.

"You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet," Leo says.

"Mm, don't move. You need more oregano." Adam says. He leaves the room just as Perry walks in.

"Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" Perry says.

"You betcha. They're strapped to my shins." Bob says.

"I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece." Perry says.

"Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?" Leo says.

"Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean." Perry says. She blows her nose and throws the tissue on the floor before stepping into the hydro loop.

"Guys, check it out. This is gonna change our bionic academy forever. I found a way to replicate Chase's bionic intelligence." Douglas says as he walks into the room.

"What?" Chase says.

"Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip." Douglas says.

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him? Pass." Bree says.

"Yeah, Chase and I are already twins and I like being the fun one," I say, making Chase give me a look.

"Don't worry. The five of you won't be affected. Your chips are older models, and Leo doesn't have one. But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you. I just have to find someone to test it on." Douglas says.

"And do you really think someone's gonna just let you randomly experiment on them?" I say.

"Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy. I'm gonna have to cook you in here with my heat vision." Adam says as he walks back into the room.

"Will it hurt?" Bob says.

"Let's find out together," Adam says.

"Okay," Bob says. Adam fires his heat vision at Bob.

"Ooh, something's cookin'!" Bob says.

"Bob it is," Douglas says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"All right, Bob, now that we've made body lasagna, we should do something important. What do you think, CPR training, or volunteer work? Oh, I got it. We should figure out how many students we can cram into the pool." Adam says as he walks into the Mentor's Quarters with a group of his students. Bob was with Chase and Douglas as they worked on the computer.

"Easy. All you have to do is divide the average mass of the students by the pool's volumetric capacity." Bob says.

"Aah! What did you do to my Bob?" Adam gasps.

"Thanks to my intelligence upgrade, Bob is now as brilliant as Chase," Douglas says.

"Yep, I'm finally the whole package," Bob says.

"Isn't it great? I have an intellectual peer. We've been bonding for hours about the stock market, physics, and ancient philosophies." Chase says as he puts an arm around Bob.