The Vanishing Part 2

"What's wrong, dad? No hug, no good to see you. Where's the love?" Marcus says.

"How is this possible?" Douglas says.

"Yeah. We saw you get crushed under a mountain of rubble." I say.

"When I was making my "movie," Douglas couldn't stop bragging about his greatest creation ever, an android with bionic speed, strength, and intellect," Giselle says.

"Wait a minute, you went after Cassie. Marcus didn't have any of her abilities." Leo says.

"No, but he has abilities far more powerful than Cassie's. So I dug him up and reassembled him, piece by piece." Giselle says.

"Oh, we should try that with Grandma Davenport," Adam says.

"Marcus' bionic intelligence gives him a photographic memory, which means he remembers everything from his past, and boy, does he have an ax to grind with you, Douglas," Giselle says.

"Me?! Why me? Leo and Cassie were the ones who hated you." Douglas says, pointing at me and Leo.

"Us? Oh, yeah, that's true." Leo says.

"When they attacked me, you ran away. You were my creator, and you left me to die." Marcus says.

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be coming back," Douglas says.

"All right, Marcus, I think it's time we finish you for good." Mr. Davenport says, holding up his gun. Marcus uses his Molecularkinesis to throw the guns out of Douglas' and Mr. Davenport's hands.

"You don't stand a chance against us. I upgraded Marcus' technology, and made him more powerful than ever." Giselle says.

"Well, he's gonna have to be more powerful, because there are five of us now. That's right, bushy brow. I'm bionic now, too." Leo says, walking up to Marcus.

"Seriously?" Marcus says.

"It's just his little arm," Giselle says.

"And my little leg," Leo says.

Marcus looks over at me. "Hello, Cassie. Still think you're strong enough to take me on?"

"You bet I do," I say.

"It doesn't matter how powerful you are. We took you out once, and we'll do it again. Get him!" Chase says. As the five of us prepare to charge at him Marcus levitates into the air and fires his plasma grenades at us, knocking the five of us to the ground. Mr. Davenport and Douglas run over to us.

"Guys!" Mr. Davenport says.

"Nice work," Giselle says.

"Thanks, mom," Marcus says.

"Don't call me that. We're not there yet." Giselle says.

"Okay," Marcus says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Cassie? Cassie, wake up. Come on." I hear a familiar voice say as I slowly start to regain consciousness. Once my eyes were open, I saw Stefan staring right at me.

"Stefan?" I say.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asks as he helps me up.

"I think so. Where are we?" I asked as I looked around the room we were in.

"In a dark room with metal walls. What is with you people? Open your eyes." Bob says.

"Wait. Where's Daniel?" Chase says.

"When they brought you guys in, they pulled him out. He's gotta be a goner by now." Bob says.

Suddenly, Giselle appears on the monitor in the room. "Well, now that everyone's here, we can finally get this party started. You're inside my induction chamber. When activated, it emits an electromagnetic wave so powerful, it'll melt your bionic chips right through your necks."