Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 2

"Welcome to Mighty Med, the world's best superhero hospital," Oliver says as we all arrive at the hospital.

"First I get to travel through a wormhole, and now I'm in a superhero hospital? This is the best day ever." Leo says as he looks around in awe at the hospital.

"If you don't count the part where our brother got blasted and is about to die." Bree scoffs, glaring at Leo.

"Wow. You really know how to ruin a guy's day." Leo says, giving her an annoyed look.

"Here. Put him here." Oliver says. He leads us to an empty bed and Adam places Chase on it.

"Horace, Chase was blasted by the Incapacitator. He needs immediate medical attention." Kaz says when a dark-haired man who I assume to be Horace walks into the room wearing a white coat.

"Oh, no, not Chase. This is terrible. Who's Chase?" Horace says.

"Him," Oliver says, holding up Chase's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Horace says, walking over to Chase and holding out his hand, obviously getting no response. "He's not very friendly, is he? So what type of superhero is Chase, other than an impolite one?"

I gave Horace a weird look. "He's not a superhero. He's a human with a bionic chip that gives him super abilities." I explain to Horace.

"Except for the ability to say hello. Chase, you're embarrassing us." Adam says, making me slap him in the chest.

"What's going on?" We hear a girl from behind us ask. We turned around to see a girl wearing a pink and black suit and she had a pink streak in her dark brown hair. "Who are these people?"

"I'll explain later, but the short version is, bionic arm, super strength, super fast, can shoot electricity out of her hands, and super unconscious," Kaz says as he points to the five of us.

"Can you help him?" Leo says.

"Don't worry. I have everything under control. Chase will be perfectly fine." Horace says. The five of us let out sighs of relief. Chase is going to make it. Thank god. When I went over to Chase, I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Kaz, Oliver, come with me." He pulls Kaz and Oliver to the other side of the room. "I have a conference to attend. I'll brief you on what to do next."

"Horace, I'm so relieved you know how to cure Chase," Oliver says.

"Me, too. But there is one minor issue. I don't know how to cure Chase." Horace says.

"What?" Oliver says.

"I'm sorry, but I've never seen biotechnology like that before," Horace says.

"Then why'd you say you could cure him?" Kaz says.

"It's so much easier than telling people you can't cure them," Horace says. He turns to a patient. "Good news, I can cure you!" He turns back to Kaz and Oliver and shakes his head no.

"This is bad. We insisted we bring Chase here, we promised he'd be fine." Kaz says, turning to Oliver.

"If Horace can't cure him, we'll just have to figure out a way to do it ourselves," Oliver says. "In the meantime, just pretend everything's fine. Act confident." Oliver and Kaz walk back over to us with their chests puffed out.

"Wow. These guys seem really confident." Leo says.

"Thank you for bringing us here and finding a cure for Chase. I have to admit, I had my doubts." Adam says.

"Well, I never doubted Oliver for a second. He has such a trustworthy face. Just look at it." Bree sighs as we all look at Oliver who was making weird faces with his tongue sticking out.