Bionic Rebellion Part 2

"What are we gonna do? We have to save Mr. Davenport." Bree says as she, Adam, Chase, the four rebels, and I stand in the common room.

"And Perry," Adam says.

"Absolutely. Time permitting." Chase says.

"You know what? I'll save you the trip. You can say goodbye to both of them from here." Sebastian says. He presses a button on his watch and starts a video call with Mr. Davenport and Perry in the hydro loop.

"Look! It's the mechanical people." Perry says, waving at us.

"Yes, we're saved." Mr. Davenport says.

"Not exactly," Sebastian says.

"Sebastian." Mr. Davenport says, glaring at him.

"He blew up the hydro loop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply," Chase says.

"So, bad news, we're gonna need a new hydro loop," Adam says.

"Adam," Bree says, turning to him.

"Well, I can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too. That'd be rude." Adam says.

"Look, will somebody please tell me what's going on?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"Sebastian knows about Krane and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students. Plus, I think he's also trying to get me to turn on you guys." I say.

"Ya think?" Chase says.

"What? How does he know about Krane?" Mr. Davenport says. I just nudge Chase while Adam and Bree look at him.

"I might have told him. Only because I thought we were friends." Chase says, glaring at Sebastian.

"See? There's your first mistake. Who'd wanna be your friend?" Perry says.

"Chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me," Sebastian says. "Then...we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world."

"Guys, don't let him near the other students. They're not ready to know about Krane yet! They won't understand why we had to destroy their creator." Mr. Davenport says.

"Then you probably shouldn't have just told them," Sebastian says.

Inside the training room, the students were watching the live feed from the hydro loop and they all turned to look at Leo. "Did you know about this?" Spin says, turning to Leo.

"I didn't...I mean they just...that is just messed up." Leo stammers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Please believe me. I was planning on telling you about Krane eventually, but I couldn't let anything interfere with teaching you to become bionic heroes. I needed you to trust..." Mr. Davenport explains to the students before the video call ends.

"Great, now we'll never know why we should trust him," Adam says.

"Sebastian, why are you doing this?" Chase asks. "We're the ones who took out Krane."

"Exactly. And now you're gonna know what it feels like to lose your father." Sebastian says.

"Krane wasn't a father to you. He was a deranged madman." Bree says.

"He was our leader. And he was gonna prove to the world that bionic humans are superior. Until you all got in our way." Sebastian says.

"Is it too late to say we're sorry?" Adam says.

Sebastian looks at me. "By the way, Cassie, I'm still waiting for your answer."

"Sebastian, please..." I say.