Space Colony Part 2

"I knew you'd show up sooner or later," Krane says.

"Where's my wife? What have you done with the colonists?" Mr. Davenport says.

"In due time. But for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?" Krane says. He looks at me. "Hello, Cassie. Did you miss me?"

I didn't say anything and stood behind Chase. "Just for the sake of asking, if we were to sacrifice Tasha..."

"Get over here," Leo says, pulling Perry back.

"We blasted you miles into the sky. How are you even alive?" Bree says.

"And what are the odds he'd land here?" Adam says.

Krane tries to speak but all we could hear is a garbled noise. "What?" Chase says.

Krane tried to speak again but we still couldn't understand him. "Still not gettin' it. Sounds like something's jammed in your air duct." Adam says.

Krane hits his mask. "Better?" He says. His speech was normal again and we all nodded our heads in agreement. "When I fell back to Earth, I sustained severe injuries. This face plate helps me breathe."

"Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say it's an upgrade because that chain of paper clips you had hangin' off your face was not working." Mr. Davenport says. Krane uses his Molecularkinesis to choke Mr. Davenport and makes him fall to the ground.

"Okay. Still got that old trick." Mr. Davenport says as Bree helps him up.

"And a few new ones, too," Krane says, looking at me.

"How did you get up here?" Leo says.

"I used a cyber cloak, pretended I was a colonist. Remember Roberta from Kentucky?" Krane says.

"It all makes sense now. The satellite, the hole in the dome. It was you." Mr. Davenport says.

"When I heard you were creating a space colony in another galaxy, I realized this was my perfect opportunity," Krane says.

"To become a middle-aged Southern woman?" Adam says.

"To create a new base camp for my bionic army, far away from any meddling humans," Krane says.

"Well, you don't have a bionic army anymore. They work for us now." I say.

"I have a new army. Your colonists. They're about to be implanted with bionics, which brings me to Dr. Gao." Krane says. We turn around to see another man walk into the room. "Dr. Gao is a scientist who's come up with a new way of creating bionic humans. Liquid injection."

"We will never let you put bionics in those innocent people." Mr. Davenport says.

"You won't have a choice," Krane says as he pulls out a small device. "Look familiar? With the Triton App device, I can make you do anything I want."

"Nice try, but the Triton App won't work on us. Mr. Davenport put a block in our chips." Chase says.

"You may have a block, but your father doesn't," Krane says. He raises the device over Mr. Davenport's head.

"No!" Chase yells. He jumps in front of Mr. Davenport only to get zapped and he falls to the floor.

"Chase!" I say as we all run over to him. Krane uses the Triton App device on Mr. Davenport and his eyes turn green.

"No!" Leo shouts.

"Who's your daddy now?" Krane chuckles.

"Big D," Leo says as we try to snap Mr. Davenport back into reality.