1

Before entering the story, I like to point out something.

English is not my first language. So please ignore the mistakes. and my writing skills are also not good. I wrote this book just because I got a thread, and for my satisfaction or relief.(I'm not satisfied with the story though.)

anyways,
I'm a hardcore TaeKook/Yoonmin shipper. Taekook is side ship in this story.
This is a bl story obviously. So if you are homophobic or hate idol ships please turn back.

The pictures used is belongs to the right owners. I just downloaded it from Pinterest.

I'm open to suggestions.. If you are reading this story Please comment if you like it or not. It'll be a inspiration. Updates will be random because I have a 9-9 job (*wiping tears* 😭) I've written 9 chapters already. every time I read the chapters I edit. I've edited this chapter alone like more than 10 times. and I'm not even exaggerating. I'll try not to read it again and update correctly.

I think that's it. Enjoy reading (I hope)

________________________________

"uh.. Yoon...ahhh.. fuh..ck.. I..'mhh.. I'm c..close.."

"Uh.. come for me baby.." Yoongi fastened his pace.

Jimin came all over his stomach with a loud erratic moan. Yoongi followed after a few hard thrusts and plopped into bed beside Jimin discarding the condom to the bin.

"That was.. awesome" Jimin chuckled taking shabby breath.. closing his eyes..

"I know"

Yoongi got up from the bed and cleaned himself and Jimin with a wet tissue as he was down from his high..

Jimin opened his eyes looking at Yoongi cleaning him.. he giggled as yoongi placed a kiss on his tummy and getting up.

"You should take a bath.. I'm gonna go.. " yoongi says as he picked his cloths from the floor.

"Yoongi.."

"hm??"

"can't you stay here tonight?"

"Jimin.. we talked about this already.. "
yoongi sighed

"Fine.. then.. just stay here till I'm asleep.. can you do that??"

"Hm.. maybe.. " Yoongi sit on the side of the bed fully dressed. caressing Jimin's hair. Jimin slowly closed his eyes.

"Yoongi.."

"yeah.."

"Can I ask something.."

"Mhm.."

"Don't get me wrong.. I know we agreed not to talk about personal stuffs.. but.. Yoongs.. what are you?? What are you doing? Job? or are you a student? senior year? I know anything but your name.."

Yoongi let out a chuckle and said.. "Me?? I'm a vampire Jimin.. I'm here to eat you whole.." He lowered his face to Jimin's neck and licked there before biting hard. Jimin let out a whimper and slightly punched yoongi on his shoulder saying don't leave a mark

"Yoongs.. I'm not joking.."

"I'm not joking.. why do you think I come only at night." He winked

"Yoongi.. I'm serious. My mom saw you yesterday sneaking out. She asked me... I just.. need something to say to her.. So I told her you are my boyfriend.. and I don't have any idea about my sweet bf's whereabouts .." Yoongi frowned "Hey don't look at me like that.. I can't say 'hey mom, that's just my hookup. don't you worry..' now can I?" Jimin stared at the ceiling "and.. I.. I don't wanna end this, whatever we have.. for the time being"

"We don't have anything Jimin.."

"You know what I mean."

"Just tell her I'm a businessman.."

"That's what I said. She asked what business.. and I don't know what to say.. I just distracted her and hurried to uni."

"Hmm.. fine.. I'm a heir to a music production company. Is that information enough??"

"What?? Really??" Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"Not really.. just tell that to your mom.. it's not like we are really boyfriends.."

Jimin sighed closing his eyes and dozed off in a while.

____