14

*Yoongi's POV*

I can't believe my eyes. Seeing my guardian angel in front of me. My savior. My eyes teared up when she call me my nick name. It's been around 18 years I've heard that. I looked at Jimin, Knowing its my little minnie, I felt my heart comes all the way to my throat. Overwhelmed, I choke on my words. The younger's surprised gaze constantly shifted between me and his mother.

"Oh my! I'm happy to see you again dear" she lift from his seat and comes beside and hug me.

"Me too aunt Jeong. I missed you" I chocked out.

"I missed you too kitty"

"Ekhm!! May I know what's happening here?" Jimin gazed at both of us in wonder.

"Jimin-ah.. Your father used to work for Yoongi's dad. Or more like they were good friends." she informed him as seated beside me, capturing my hand on hers. " I was Yoongi's favorite aunt. I'm the one who raised him. Right little kitty?" she smiled as he remembered old times. I nodded shyly on the nickname.

"Oh! ok." Jimin smiled. But it didn't meet his eyes this time. "You two must have so much to catch up. I'll eat upstairs and take a bath meantime." my eyes followed Jimin as he took one pancake in his hands and went upstairs.

"Don't mind him. He gets sad whenever anyone mentions his father. He didn't get a chance to meet him even once." She voiced out. wiping her tears.

"Because of me!" I lower my heads.

"Oh dear, don't blame yourself for what happened. You were only 5 years old. " she cupped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry.. I.. He died because he tried to save me." tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt guilt. she lost her husband, Jimin lost his father.. all because of me. He couldn't even have a single memory of his dad because of me. And I'm currently risking his life by hanging around with him.

"No.. No Yoongi.. look at me.. You don't need to apologize. we never blame it on you. It was his Job. he vowed to do that." she wiped away my tears. And I just stayed silent by hanging my head down in guilt.

"Ok now.. we don't want to polish up our unpleasant past. Talk about the present. Tell me about yourself.. What are you doing now?!" she said as she was trying to lighten up my mind.

"Yeah! Well.." I Clear my throat. "I'm working as a music producer. And do raps sometimes." I said trying to bring a smile on my lips.

"Oh wow! That's great. And how is your mother? I heard she got married again. Who is she married? Are you happy with them?"

"Yeah! It was when I turned 10. To.. Jeon's. And yes.. I really am. Appa is a good person. We have a great relationship. And I have a brother.. too. "

"Jeon's? Oh my! You mean The Jeon's? Jeon's entertainment Jeon?"

"Mhm! Apparently that's my family. " I said.

"I'm happy you found a good family dear. Tell your mom my regards. I'm glad she found her happiness again." she smiled. stroking my hands gently "Have you ever met with your dad after their divorce? "

"Yes, A few weeks ago." I said bitterly.

Our family was also a delighted one before. I have witnessed how my mom and dad loved each other. But how fast it has changed. There was a time when I woke up to my parents hands. Laughed my heart out by getting tickled by them. Eating Breakfast and dinner together. Going out and watching films together.. even though I only have a faded memory of all of that, I knew we were a perfect family back then.

"Oh.. I heard he's in town. Did he come to see you?"

"Yeah! I guess so" I murmured.

"Uh.. so..  you can show me some of your works if you like to!" She deflects from the topic seeing my uneasiness.