16

I changed my mind.. Rest of the flashback will be in another chapter.  We are back to present in this chapter. Enjoy Reading!!

________________________

Yoongi leapt out of his thoughts when he heard continues horn from the vehicle behind him. He was driving back from Jimin's house and he was drawn in memories so that he didn't realized there was vehicle behind him and he was driving in the center of the road. Sighing, he sided his car to the left lane giving access the said vehicle to pass him.

"Are you deaf!! asshole " The said vehicle passed past him as the driver spatting curses. 

Yoongi sighed and continue driving. His mind was a mess. His mind wandered around the pleasant and unpleasant memories. He was happy that he met his aunt and Little one again. But at the same time, the horrible memories the had together was haunting him. Suddenly his mobile went off, trailing off his thoughts, and he connected it to car dashboard as he answer it. 

"Yoongi !!!! where the fuck are you??" he heard Namjoon's furious voice from the other side. 

"Ah I forgot to inform you. I was stuck in certain things, I will be late today!"

"What?? Don't tell me you forgot!  We have an important meeting with Hyuk shin nim in like half an hour. You better bring your ass here right in the time Yoongi.. or else I'm gonna rip you off." Namjoon disconnected the call by saying that. 

"Aghh!! Fuck, How could I forget." Yoongi cursed under his breath and take the next U turn. He checked the mirror and saw a truck also turning behind him. So he sided his vehicle to the left and give the signal so that the truck can pass. But to the contrary the truck also take the left lane and crashed a little behind his car giving a small crash. Cursing, Yoongi take his vehicle to the right line, and the truck follows the same. The road was almost empty, and out of surveillance area. The only vehicle in the road was his car and the truck.  Yoongi could assume this could be his assasin.

"Fuck!! Not now!!" Yoongi's heartbeat raised thinking this is his end. He speed up his vehicle as the truck crashed on the car once again. Yoongi pressed the accelerator with all his strength fearing for his life. "I learned self defense only to die on a car crash" he thought. The truck also taken the maximum speed to reach Yoongi's car and it was inched apart from crashing against it. Suddenly he heard a loud voice like a gunfire along with a bang of tire popping and he lost the control of vehicle. He somehow managed to press the break before the vehicle crash, but hit his head on the steering badly. He saw the truck overturned and crashed into the near wall before he lost his consciousness. 

**

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes to see a white ceiling above him. His head was throbbing with pain as well as his body. 

"Aghh!! fuck! he cursed as he tried to sit up on the bed. 

"Hyung!! Thank god, How are you feeling? are you ok?" Jungkook who was sitting on the couch near Yoongi's bed, Jumped out of it and helped him to sit up properly. 

"I'm good.. I guess!" Yoongi exclaimed as he study himself to see a bandage on his head and a plaster on his right hand.

"What did exactly happened? I was terrified when I got the call from hospital saying you are admitted here from an accident. Do you remember anything?" Jungkook asked. 

"Y.. Yeah! the tire.. the truck was behind me.. its tire blasted and I think I lost the control" Yoongi voiced out not giving more details. He didn't wanted his family to involve in this. 

"Hmm!! you should be careful hyung!!" Jungkook sighed. 

"For how much time I was out?" Yoongi asked. 

"Almost like 6 hours. The doctors said your injury was mild, so you will be awake in 2 to 3 hours. we were scared when you don't wake up even after 4 hours. Mom called the doctor in every half an hour you know" Jungkook chuckled. 

"Mom is here?"

"Yeah. Dad also. They just go out to get some coffee. I'll call them and inform that you are conscious now." 

Yoongi winced in pain as he nodded his head. "Did Namjoon called? We had an important meeting today!" Yoongi asked as he remembered Namjoon's call. 

"Yeah.. Don't worry.. he handled it. He was here too.. But went back after sometime." 

"Okay! " Yoongi sighed. "Do you know who take me to the hospital?" 

"No." 

Yoongi sighed again and lean his head to the bed rest. 

"Do you want anything to drink or eat? I will ask them to buy something for you." 

"Yeah! I'm hungry actually."

"Ok" Jungkook smiled as he dialing to their parents.

__________________________________

Yeah!! Soo.. I wanted to Update today as I said. So here it is. It's short and maybe trash. I just write it down and posting it. It's not edited. Maybe I will edit it again once I get time.