20

3 weeks before (Jimin's first hospital visit.)

Jimin forgot to take his bag from Yoongi's room as he was rushing back.. Now he is anxiously stomping back and forth at the hallway debating himself to go back inside the room or not. He was really embarrassed to meet with his sex partner's parents. Maybe now they are not just fuck buddies, but still he was afraid to go in for some reason. And maybe the reason might be Yoongi's parents considering him as his lover.

"Aish!! screw it. Lets just go in" he walked towards Yoongi's room taking a deep breath,

"Ah! fuck.. I can't.. I'll tell mom to fetch it." he turn his heels and walk towards the exit.

"Jiminie.. baby!"

he halted on his steps as he saw his mom walking in.

"Mom?! I thought you will be dropping on evening only" he said. "Oh you bought fruits. here, let me help" he grabs the fruit basket from his mom.

"Thanks baby. I couldn't wait to see him.. I was so worried so I take a half day leave. How is he? Which room he is in? And why are you wandering around here?"

"uh.. He is fine I guess.. right hand has fractured and a little wound on forehead.. nothing more. He is is 709 room. take right from there" he points to the sides of hallway. "And I kind of forgot my bag inside his room.. and I couldn't go back because his father is there." he grins awkwardly.

"Aw.. my baby is afraid to face his father-in-law" she coo's

"Mom.. we're not at that stage yet."

"But you will.. eventually" He winked at him.

"I doubt that!" he thought.

"And why is that?" Ms. Jeong frowned.

"D..did I just say that out loud?" Jimin lowers his head as his mom raised a brow

"Mom.. I.. that.. uhmm.. I need to tell you something." He bit his lips.

"I am all ears" she folds her hands on her chest.

"Yoongi hyung is not my boyfriend. W..we.. we were just uhm.." he searched for the right words to tell her mom.

"What? YOU GUYS WERE JUST FUCKING? Not boyfriends?"

"Eww.. mom.. Don't say it like that.." he looked around to make sure no one heard that. "But yeah.. we were just fu- uhm.. just friends with benefits." He sighed.

"Jimin.. dear, I don't like to interfere in your sexual life..  but why did you lied to me!"

"How can I say that I'm fucking a total stranger at your house. Would you have accepted it if the person was not yoongi hyung?"

"Fair. Wait! YOU TOP?" she yelled again.

"For god's sake mom.. can you keep your voice low?" He facepalmed himself. "And no.. I.. don't.. top.. uh.. he.. do me.." he let out hesitantly as he saw a playful smirk on his mom's face. His face reddens in embarrassment.

"But that's not the point.. I kind of like him.. I liked him before I knew he was my hyung.. But I'm not sure if hyung feels the same.. and it's awkward to meet his parents.. like.. it's really not how I want to meet them..  i mean.. like.. aghh you got my point right?" He put both palm on his face to cover his face out of embarrassment.

"Aw.. baby.. you are blabbering.. if you like him just ask him out.. I'm sure he will accept you. "

"I don't know mom.. our relationship was supposed to be a no strings attached thing.. and what if-"