4

*Jimin's POV*

"-min..Jimin!!!"

My whole body bend forward as Tae slap me on back of my head. we were sitting on the cafeteria .

"oww.. Why did you do that!!!"

"Why?? you are asking why!!!! We have been calling you for the past damn ass minutes .. are you day dreaming now!!"

"wha.. Nahh!! hehee.. "

"Eww don't tell me you were thinking about last night!!" he gasped

"w..what.. n..noo.."

"what about last night hyung?" Jungkook, The rich kid in our college, asked. if you ask why, the Future CEO of Jeon Productions, one of the best music production companies in Korea is with these poor shit heads, I don't know either.. He's our music club Junior. From past few month he's glued to us, especially to Taehyung. and we're getting so many unwanted attention

"N.. Nothing.."

"He hooked-up with someone from the nightclub"

"OMG TAE.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"what?? Really? So what about 'I'll do that only with someone I love'?"

"lesson's learned I guess." I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook chuckled "by the way.. Spill the tea Hyung.. how was it?"

"I'm not giving you any tea Kookie.." I stick out my tongue and he pouted

"It was good though" I said

"Like... good or GOOOOOD?"

"Like GOOOOOOOOOD" I giggled

"For Fucks sake.. shut up you two.." Tae groaned and I couldn't bit back my laugh.

"Uhm.. btw... did.. did you.. hook up with anyone?" Jungkook asked Taehyung nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Huh!! me? nahh!! I was not really in a mood actually" Tae glared at me and I send a sheepish smile towards him. Jungkook let out his breath which he was holding and smiled lightly.
I'm sure Jungkookie has a crush on Tae.

I took out my mobile as a notification popup. and I felt my cheeks burning up seeing the message.

Yoongi:

Last night was beyond hot.. we should do that again. what you think?

"Sure" I replied side eyeing Taehyung making sure he's not paying attention. Its just one more time. no big deal..

End of flashback---

__________________________

"So.. he came every night after that?" Tae questioned as we were sitting on the cafeteria.

"Not every night.. I think 3-4 nights that week"

"there's only 5 DAYS IN A WEEK. " Taehyung hissed

"Including Saturday and Sunday there's 7 days actually. " I shrugged

"Huh whatever.. So you are telling me you guys made a pact to have sex. No emotions included. You don't know anything about him but his last name. but he knows your house, Your mom, that you are a college student and of course your best friend 'me'. How does that work?"

"He don't know my mom.. My mom only saw him sneaking out.. and he knows about me because I decided to spend that night on my house.. its not a big deal.. I'm not keeping any other personal connection with him."