23

Yoongi opened his eyes as he feels delicate strokes on his hair. Their car was entering through a gate, which leads to Min's mansion. He slowly raised his head from Jimin's shoulder and examined the surroundings. He noticed two men full in black, carrying guns, guarding the gate. There were more guards patrolling as the vehicle moves inside.

The car comes to halt at the entrance to the mansion. One of the guards ran to the car and opens the door for them. Jimin got out of the car first and turn to Yoongi. He was really hesitant to enter the very place he is currently at. It brings back so much of memories, even though he has visited this place only twice. first was when he was very little, as grandpa min has build this mansion near Seoul. And second is a month back, when he met his father again. Everything related to his childhood brings back those horrible memories to him.

 Jimin gives him a reassuring smile and  extend his hands towards the older. He took it and got out of the car and walk inside the mansion along with the younger and two guards following them. Jimin stopped the guards at the hall and leads Yoongi upstairs.  Meanwhile, the older one was observing every movements of Jimin. The younger seems a lot more familiar with the place and with the people around here. Jimin was taking every turns as it was his own house. There were guards upstairs also, who bows or smiles at Jimin as he passes by. He concluded that it was not the first time for the younger here. And he felt Jimin that he knows is a completely different person, as if he don't even know the person beside him. 

Jimin opens the door to a huge bedroom which is decorated with gray walls. The floor was wooden tiled and a king size bed was placed at the center. There was a door to the right which Yoongi assumed as the bathroom. The cupboard was at the left side to the door. Yoongi sighed as he enter the room. He needs rest. He was exhausted to the core, mentally and physically.

"This room is arranged for you. You can take a shower if you want." Jimin said as he points to the door for the washroom. Receiving a nod as reply he continued. "You can call me if you want anything. I will be on the next room." Yoongi gave him another nod as reply and make his way to the bathroom. Closing the door behind him he took a deep breath. The bathroom was also spacious as the room. It contained a shower area which was separated by mirrors and a bathtub. Closing his eyes, Yoongi slipped into the warm shower without changing his clothes wishing he could wash out all his miseries through this shower. 

It has been more than an hour Jimin was waiting for the elder to get out of the shower. He was nervously roaming inside the room. He was about to knock the door when Yoongi got out of the shower chest naked, only a white towel wrapped around his naked torso. water dripping from his wet hair to his firm shoulders. Jimin gulped at the view. It was a brand new sight for him and his hyung looked like a whole damn meal. 

"Is there anything for me to change into?" Yoongi's voice bring back the younger from his trance. 

"Uhm.. yes.." He brought a pair of sweat pants and an oversized hoodie which he already prepared and give it to Yoongi. "These are my clothes only. I think it will fit as we are almost same size-"

"Why you have your cloths here in the mansion?" Yoongi asked knitting his eyebrows.

"I.. I stay here for my trainings-"

"training?" 

"yeah.." Jimin sighed "Hyung.. I know you have a lot of questions in your mind. And I will answer to all of that. But not now. What you need now is rest. A good sleep. I will talk to you in the morning. is that fine?" he asked. 

Yoongi opened his lips but then closes it to a thin line and just nodded. "Can I ask you one thing?" he asks then. "Just give me a yes or no"

"Okay what is it?"

"Are you the one who shoot down the assasin?" 

.
.
.
.
.

"Yes" Jimin answered after a long pause. Yoongi released a shaky breath as he turn his back on Jimin. 

"Okay. I.. I want to be alone Jimin. Thank you for your help." He breathed out as slip into Jimin's clothes. 

"Hyung.. I-"

"Good night Jimin."

Jimin let out a sigh and turn his heels to leave the room. "Good night hyung." he mumbled before exiting the room. 

_______

I know it's a small chapter. Hope you will like it 😊.

And today is our Taehyungies birthday. Happy Birthday Tae.. ❤️‍🩹🥳

 ❤️‍🩹🥳