2

Jimin's POV

"Jimin!!!!"

A loud banging at the door wakes me up..

"Wakeup you piece of shit.. we're gonna late to class" My best friend Taehyung's scream echoed in the hallway..

Why he's here early in the morning.. I groaned and checked time on my Phone. '9 AM' shit. My eyes widened and I jumped out of the bed in panic..

"Coming.." I opened the door before he kicked it open and stormed to bathroom to get ready.. I can still hear the cursing from Tae.. I brushed my teeth and take a quick shower

"I'm sorry okay.. I didn't heard the alarm.." I came out of the bathroom and dressed up quickly..

"He came yesterday.. didn't he??"

"W.. who? what are you taking about? haha"

"Don't try to act innocent.." he tilted his head raising his hands on the air holding a chain of Yoongi's. Well... Shit.. It's really bad..

"fine.. yeah.. he came.. "

"I thought it was just a one-night stand... are you two dating now?"

"No!! it was.. we are not dating.. just.. sex buddies.. I guess.. No strings attached." I shrugged

"Its really not like you Jimin."

"we are having a good time okay.. I'm enjoying it.. You know what I get being a good boy.. "

"whatever.. you do you." he shrugged. I can clearly see the disappointment in his face

"Listen.. Tae.. I know I should have told you earlier.. but I couldn't ok.. It was supposed to be a secret.. but not from you.. I'm sorry.. I know you didn't like him.. Its just.."

"I get it.. I thought there was supposed to have no secrets between us... whatever.. I'll wait downstairs.. come fast." he huffed and turned around..

"Tae.. wait.. I'm sorry.. please.. forgive me this time.. I wont hide anything from now on.. Please.."
I hug him from behind muttering I'm sorries

"Fine.. fine.. leave it.. I forgive you." he said before turning to face me "Just please be care full.. I don't trust him.. and I know you Jimin.. what if you get attached to him.. it'll only hurt you.. I don't want to see you broken and sad again.. what if he hurt you.. He's giving me a bad vibe from the beginning.. just take care of yourself.. and tell me if anything happens okay?"

"Yeah.. I will.. I'll stop seeing him if I'm developing any feelings or something goes wrong.. I promise."

"ok.. fine.. now please get down fast.. we are already late."

"oh.. ok.. and Tae.. my mom saw Yoongi coming home so many times.. So I told her, he is my boyfriend.. just play along with it okey!!"

"yeah.. yeah.. whatever."

________________________