26

Yoongi woke up to his head nuzzled to a cold pillow instead of the younger's warmth. He sighed and sat up on the bed. Searching for his mobile, he recall that he left that in the washroom yesterday. He slowly slip off the blanket which he was securely tucked into and got up from the bed careful enough not to hurt his hand. He walked to washroom and grab his mobile and check the time. it was only 10 AM. He sighed.. He didn't know what to do now. He look around the washroom and noticed there was everything prepared. Paste, brush, towel , body wash, even shampoo and conditioners. He brush his teeth and decided to have a warm bath. It was really difficult to do all this with his left hand. But he managed.

He left the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. He was going to put on the sweat pant's when he heard a knock on the door along with an oh so sweet voice.

"Hyung.. are you in there? I'm coming in" Jimin said and slowly opened the door to peek inside. He slide in and glanced at Yoongi, who was half naked with water beads cling on the naked body. he visibly gulps a curse down his throat. An after shower, full course Yoongi for the second time in few hours interval.. are you kidding me!! He shook his head as his thoughts getting wild..

"Uhm.. do you need help?" he asked managing not to stutter

"Yeah.. Please" Yoongi nodded and the younger complies. They got out of the bathroom as Yoongi is fully dressed. Jimin was beetroot red when they finished.. a mere touch to Yoongi's pale skin was making him all warm.. He had this sudden urge to lick off the water drops that were lingering on elder's nape.. But he controlled himself considering their current situations. And saying Yoongi was oblivious to all this will be a huge lie. He noticed everything , everything in the sense younger's distress, the way the he licking his lips and gulping down his urges. Yoongi bit back his smirk. He felt proud to make younger blush just by his presence. But he was thankful to the younger for not making any moves on him.. Trust me, It's not he doesn't like it.. Yoongi would be all over him if he wasn't mentally and emotionally drained.

"Thank you Jiminie.." Yoongi smiled as they got out of the bathroom.

"No need to thank me.. Come.. I've bought you breakfast. and doctor will be coming over to check up your hand."

Yoongi nodded and looked at the pair of toasts and Juice placed on the night table. He glance at younger as he went and sat on the bed with one plate in his hands.

"I wanted to eat with you." He said smiling brightly and gesture Yoongi to eat, which made elders heart flutter. They sat down in the bed and ate the breakfast in silence by stealing glances each other. And for a little period of time, Yoongi forgot about all his miseries.

And it felt nice. Really nice.

___

A doctor came to check up on Yoongi and changed the splint into another hand cast. He instructed not to give much stress to the broken hand and give medicines. Half of the day Yoongi spent inside his room checking mobile. He informed his dad (Mr. Jeon) about the situation and told to give some excuse to mom and Jungkook. He called Namjoon and informed him that he won't be coming to work for some day's.

He opened his eyes as he heard someone yelling downstairs. He didn't know when and how he end up sleeping. He checked the time in mobile and saw it's already evening.

"JI HOON!!!"

He flinched as he heard a familiar voice yelling from afar.. Mom? How!

"YAH MIN JI HOON!!!"

He ran out of his room and saw his very angry Mom downstairs calling out his dad's name. Her eyes were really red that showing she was crying for a long time.. Mr. Jeon was just behind her begging not to yell and trying to hold her. Behind them, there was Jimin standing facing the bodyguards and asking them to leave. Yoongi rushed downstairs.