15

**Warning ⚠️: child Abuse**

Little Yoongi was sitting on a swing in the playground of kindergarten with a small bag hanged behind his back. All of his friends had gone home a half an hour ago. And he was agitated as his driver uncle didn't come to pick him up in the usual time. 

"Hey little one" he heard someone calling from behind. He saw a stranger who has a scary scar on his left cheek

"Who are you?" Little Yoongi  looked at the stranger in panic. 

"I come to pick you up. Shall we go home already?"

"Nwo.. where is driver uncle?" the toddler voiced out struggling to combine his words properly. 

"Driver uncle is busy today. I came here instead of him." 

"N..no.. I don't know you" his said in his little voice. 

"Aish..  I'm not interested in small talks buddy!" The tone on stranger suddenly changed and his face reddened in anger. He looked around and confirmed no one is there except them. He lifted the toddler by his hand and put him on his shoulder  in a second. Yoongi yelled his lungs out and wiggled on his hands. The strangers grip tightened around him to prevent him from moving. The stranger harshly pushed the little one inside a car and close the door in hurry as the driver started the engine.

"Leave me.." Little Yoongi  yelled again and tried to jump out of the vehicle but the other men inside grasped him in both legs and dragged inside the car. 

"Aish!! this little bitch is so annoying.." One of the strangers said as he grabbed the toddlers head and covered his nose with a cloth damped in chloroform to put him in sleep. 

**

Little Yoongi was welcomed by eerie darkness when he woke up. He was laying in a dirty floor by both his hands and legs tied . His little gaze wandered around the room to see nothing.

"Eommaa!! Appaa!!" The little one cried out into the darkness. The fear in his eyes rolled down to his cheeks in the form of tears. 

"Eommaa.. Yoongi is scared" he called again trembling on each words.

suddenly the sound of metal clanging heard from a short distance. "Aish.. can't you keep your mouth shut!" Someone says as he turn on the lights. It was the stranger from the playground. He took out a cigarette and lights it as he turn to the little one. 

"Listen here, you little shit! " He took a puff as he crouch down and blow it right to little Yoongi's face. The toddler coughed as he breaths the poison in. 

"You will be a good boy and keep your mouth shut when you are here. understand!" he yanked the boy's face upward by pulling his hair resulting the toddler to scream in pain. " Make a single noise, I'll cut your throat." The stranger says and jerks his hand out of the boy's hair. Yoongi closed his lips in panic not to make any noise. he sniffles and crunched up to the corner. 

** 

Yoongi always thought that his father was a big businessman, until he overheard the kidnapers conversation on his second day in this unknown place. His father was a well known mafia leader in the Korea. And his family controls all the drug trafficking and the biggest illegal weapon manufacturing plus smuggling, in the country. Even though little Yoongi didn't know what are those, he understood that his father is a dangerous man and now he is kidnapped by his father's enemies. And apparently the kidnapers has already planning to murder the little one in two days after his father agree to what ever deal they propose.. 

The little one couldn't control his tears and soft sniffles hearing all that. He cried because of he mental and Physical pain. He didn't know if his father could save him from this place. He was afraid that if he can't see his mother anymore, if he can't see his little brother inside aunt's tummy. He was afraid he can't  play with his grandfather anymore. So he cried his heart out which caused the kidnaper mad. 

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up!!" The man yanked the little one by his hand and  cut his delicate skin with his blade.. That only resulted the little one to scream more with pain and fear.  

Yoongi was captured for 4 days and whenever the man hears the little one cry, he got angry and scar the toddlers body or threated him by pointing the gun. But On the fourth night, he woken up from sleep hearing gunshots and screaming. The toddler got really scared and tried to hide somewhere. But his body didn't allow to move an inch. Yoongi was drained out by losing blood and lack of food. The only food he got was a bun and water twice a day. He passed out after barely manage to drag his body to shade of stairs. 

**

Yoongi flinched he felt water drops falling on his face.

"Yoongi!! My little kitty!!!" 

 He heard a panicked wobbly voice calling his name. Trying to slowly open his eyes he saw a worried face of Jeong above him. Yoongi looked around in panic and seeing he was in a car with Jeong, give him relief.

"A..aunt Je..on-!" he tried to voiced out 

"Oh my!" Jeong sobbed. "I  thought I lost you baby" she sobbed and kissed his temple slowly leaning down. "Here, Drink some water!" She helped the toddler to sit up and drink the water. The toddler was fragile and seeing the tear stained face and cuts on his body made her heart clench. she had put bandages for the cuts for the time being. 

"Eo.. eoma" 

"We can go to your eomma soon dear. Eat this cookies okey! you should be hungry." Jeong said and Yoongi nodded tiredly as she handed over the cookie packets. 

Park Jeong restlessly paced in and out the car and glanced at the phone time to time. She was 5 months pregnant that time. Yoongi weakly put his hands over her bump and looked at her worriedly as she finally decided to sat inside the car . 

"Little minnie is alright baby!! don't worry.. We need to get you to the hospital first"  She says as she caressing his head. Yoongi felt his eyes closing again.

____________________________

I'm sorry for the late update. I usually write on weekends because other days I have work. But last weekend I was at cousins and didn't get time to write. I was hoping to publish after completing the flashback. But Its taking time. So I'm updating the half of the flashback now. I will write the rest tomorrow and post it on Monday or something if I get time.
And thank you guys for your support. It's my first time writing fiction or any kind of books actually. So even one vote or one message means sooo much to me 🥹

My first story 'My dear idol' is on hold right now because It's Jimin ff.  I'm a yoonmin shipper so that I'm not even able to fantasize Jimin with a girl 😭. At the same time I really want to complete that book. I don't know what to do. That book didn't get this much reach also. Even though I will complete it one day.

Anyways enjoy reading 😃