25

Yoongi met with an strange darkness and silence when he opened his eyes.. Where am I? he thought and sit-up in the bed. Wait.. Its not bed.. I'm in a floor.. a dirty floor.. but I slept in bed yesterday.. with.. with Jim- He looked around him. Jimin.. where is he?? His eyes went wide in panic.. a pearl of sweat fall down his temple. He wants to call out for younger.. but his voice didn't come out of his throat. He gulped visibly and stand up from the floor and suddenly a spot light turn on above him. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the sudden light, and he met with a full size mirror.

He stumbled back on his feet as he faced the mirror.. It was a child.. with so much bruises and cuts on his body.. blood oozing out of the cuts.. and It was him.. It was Yoongi in his childhood, and the place was where his kidnappers kept him.. Terrified, he looked himself and started to rub off the bruises.. he fall down and cried hysterically..

No.. No.. No.. No.. Not again.. It is not real.. It's a dream.. a sick dream.. I.. I am with Jimin.. in the ware house.. not here.. I was with Jimin.. Please.. Please.. Please..

His breath became shallow and he look around for Jimin.. He wants him.. He wants to feel.. feel safe..

__

Yoongi thrust his head to both sides and squint his eyes in distress.. His hands unconsciously scout on the bed in the search of his comfort.. but he couldn't find it.. where is him.. where is Jimin!!

His eyes snap open and he spring up from he bed and screamed the younger's name. He was drenched in sweat even though it was a cold environment. his heart frantically beating against it's cage of ribs. He relaxed a little as he find himself on a cozy bed and a familiar room. But it was not enough to calm down his racing heart. His gaze shifted to his sides where the younger sat yesterday night. He was not there.. but he noticed the aid box still in the bed table and the broken pot was no where to find.. the floor was clean.

Just then, a sudden noise of door opening heard and a panicked Jimin appears infront of him.

"Hyung... what happened? Why were you screaming!!?" Jimin asked as he rushed towards Yoongi. His hair was a mess.. and his eyes were sleepy.. Yoongi felt guilt to see youngers worried face.. he disturbed his sleep.

"N.. nothing.." Yoongi mumbled.

"Did you had a nightmare?" Jimin asked and got a hesitant nod as a reply.

"W..why did you left?" Yoongi asked in a low voice..

"I.. I thought.. you.. you won't.."

Yoongi hummed as he remembers how he avoided the younger yesterday.

Jimin sighed and got a glass of water to Yoongi as he saw the elders breath was still shallow.. Yoongi accepted it and gulp down it in one go.

"D..do you want anything else?" Jimin asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"Then go back to sleep.. it's only 6 in the morning." Jimin told and sat on the side of the bed. Yoongi shakily grab his hands. "Can you.. uhm.. can you stay!?" He whimpers as he look into youngers eyes. "Please?"

Jimin's heart flutters as he heard Yoongi's plea. He was more than happy to stay.. he thought the elder will avoid him from now on, as he know he work with Mafia. He bit back the tightness in his throat and whispered a yes with a small smile and teary eyes. He slid to yoongi's side and cradles his head on his chest..

"So you are not mad at me anymore?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"I was not mad.. I just.. I was shocked.."

"Hmm.. I understand.. I'm-"

"I'm sorry Jimine.." Yoongi voiced out.

"Huh? For what? It's me who should apologize."

"No.. I.. I avoided you.. I rejected you... I... I was scared.. I said I don't like you.. I hurt you.. I'm sorry.."

"I know you like me.. I knew it for a long.. but still I was prepared for that rejection.." Jimin replied shakily "I just wanted you to know that I like you too.. that I will never leave you.. I wanted to tell you I will protect you with my life.."

"I didn't wanted to involve you in my mess Jiminie.. I still don't want to.."

"But I'm already in this hyung.." Jimin press his lips to Yoongi's forehead.

"Your life will be in danger.. you.. you might die.. I don't want you to die" Yoongi mumbled as he muzzled his head to youngers neck. "Would you run away with me Jimin? I want to leave this place.. would you come with me?"

"I.."

"Can you leave this Mafia? For me?"

"Hyung.."

"Please.."

"Yeah.. fine...I will come with you.. b-"

"Really?"

Jimin nodded.

"I'm not an official member here.. Yet"

"You were going to?"

"Yeah.. I.. I'm done with my training and all.. and was planning to join once I graduate." He paused. "Dad.. uhm.. I mean my father's name itself has a lot of power inside the mafia.. and mom also has history.. actually not history, she still works with them.. and I was supposed to.. you know.. keep their uhm.. legacy.. I think!!" Jimin explained

"You like it?"

"To some point yeah!! I like this power and respect I get here.. you know.. ran it on blood" he smiled a little.

Yoongi sighed.. and press his body against the younger closing remaining distance between them.
"I thought I will get you trouble.. and you would be in danger.. I knew I can't protect you myself.."

"But I can protect you hyung.."

"I don't want you to.. I want you safe.. we can leave to another country. Where no one can find us."

"Yeah.. after we settle everything with your uncle, we can go"

"N.. no.. I don't want you to i-"

"I'm already involved hyung.."

"But.."

"Shh!! Sleep now.. We will face this together alright?" Jimin said as he ran his hands over Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi didn't want to agree... but still he gave a hesitant nod and lean towards his touch. And slowly drift off to sleep. It always works.. The soothing touch of younger is the main medicine for Yoongi's distress.

______________

Yeah so.. this chapter is for Babypanda1602. she is my regular reader and I missed her birthday guys.. so as an apology I promised her I'll upload this chapter soon. So here it is!! Leave a comment if you liked the chapter.

I hope you liked it baby... I kept my promise.. so don't sulk anymore! Got it? 😹

Current rankings 🥹
I'm sobbing 😭
Love y'all 🫂