18

*Yoongi's POV*

I opened my eyes feeling a cold touch on my hand. Through my hooded eyes, I saw Jimin sitting on a chair left to my bed holding my hand and caressing the scratches gently. A small grin spread on my lips seeing him. I saw his worried face when he raise his head slightly. I suddenly closed my eyes as I felt his gaze shifting from my hands to my face. But the pain in my head from the sudden action made me wince. Seeing that he slowly lift from the chair and ran his small fingers through my hair and I felt an ease in the pain. I tilt my head sideways as I couldn't hold back my smile and to hide it from him. He leans towards me, his warm breath hits on my earlobe, my heartbeat taken a quick pace as he brushed his lips on my temple, which I was not expected. I gulped as the warmth spread on my body. It was just a tiny peck as if he was afraid it'll hurt me. I opened my eyes widely tilting my head towards him, his face inches away from mine.

"Good morning" I said. he jumped and lean back awkwardly.

"G.. good morning.." he blushed. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh great! I got proper sleep at least" I chuckled as I tried to sit up on the bed. "Ouch!"

"Hey be careful.." he catches me as my hands slipped and helped me to raise. His face worried.

"By the way, Who told you?" I asked

"huh?"

"Does kook tell you that I'm hospitalized?"

"N.. no" he lowered his head.

"Then who? Taehyung?"

"I'm the one informed him" my mom enters the room with two coffees in her hand. My eyes widened in shock. I looked at Jimin in wonder.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I called you multiple times and your mom answered it." He whispered.

"You didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend, Yoongi" Mom glared at me.

"I.. "

"W..we're not-"

both out arguments cut down by my mom.

"Anyways he is cute." She chuckled. " Jimin right?"

"Y.. yes " he blushed at the complement.

"Nice to meet you Jimin. I'm Heirin. Yoongi's mother"

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Jeon"

"You can call me mom or just Heirin."

Did mom take him in already! I sighed. I mean who will not! He is so adorable. I looked at him and saw he was much more embarrassed than I was. she handed over one coffee to Jimin and collects her bag and mobile from the side table.

"Your father will be coming soon with your cloths and all. I was suppose to left when he arrives. But I think you will enjoy your boyfie's company than mine " she winked at me.

"We're just f.. friends Mrs. Jeon." Jimin said flushed.

"Yeah.. yeah.. what ever you say." She laughed "Take care of him for me, yeah?" she pats on his shoulder.

"Y.. yeah.. I will." he whispers as she left the room. And there, a long silence filled the room. we both were very flustered to look at each other. I cleared my throat to start a conversation as he slowing drags himself to the chair.

"So.. You.. Uhm.."

"are you hungry?" he asked seeing my hesitation.

"Uhh.. yeah.. yes..I guess" I didn't realized I was starving until he asked. last thing I had was two glass of juice yesterday evening, and I slept till now. He shifts from the chair and take out a container and pours the porridge into a bowl.

"Jungkook was here when I arrived. He told me you were sleeping from yesterday evening. You sure would be hungry" he chuckled. "Can you eat it yourself?" he asks as he search for a spoon.

"Yeah!! It'll be fine I guess."

He grabs the overbed table and places it above my lap before carefully carrying the hot porridge bowl and place it on the table. I watched his every move. He was doing it all with care and patience. Did I really deserve this from him? He hands me over the spoon as he sit back. I smiled and thanked him before carefully digging into the bowl. It was not easy to use the left hand as I expected. I almost drop the food in my lap before It goes to my mouth. I yelped as the food burned my tongue. Jimin jumped from his place, worried and shaking his head. He sits on the edge of the bed facing me before taking the spoon from me.

"why are you are so clumsy and careless, hyung." He sighed. My heart raced as I heard him calling me hyung. I felt content for some reason. He dig some portion and blow it to feed me. I couldn't hold back my grin as I saw how cute he looked doing that. plucking his already pouty lips and the puffs appears on the cheeks on every blow were really adorable. He fed the half bowl as I was lost in his brown doe eyes. I can broke my hands again if this is the treatment I'll be getting. I chuckled at the thought and he frowns

"What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. "I'm full.. thanks Jimin" I said he pulls another spoon into my mouth.

"No.. you are not.. You Just ate a little." he glares at me.

"I really am full minnie.." I saw him blushing at the name.. Oh boy.. the thing you do to me!

"Y.. you still need to eat." He smiles "Please.. " he slowly pulls another spoon infront of my face gesturing to eat it. And I complies.

"My mom will be dropping by the evening by the way!" He said

"Oh! She knows!"

"Yeah! I actually called you because mom told me to invite you to dinner. So I had to tell her."

I hummed in response.

"You should be care full hyung.. Do you know how worried me and mom was.. She found you again after all these years.. and you are making her worried again.. Like in the past." He glared. "Please be safe hyung.. I.. we don't want to lose you." He said, tearing up a bit. I said nothing. I wanted to cry.. I want to hold him closer and don't let go. At the same time I need to get away from him as far as I can. My mind is a mess. My existence itself is a threat to my beloved one's. Maybe it's a good thing if I die. The fear of death, fear of losing him and aunt, fear of losing my family all of these are eating me alive.

Our interaction cut down when someone enter the room. Jimin shot up from the bed as he saw its my appa and bowed. Appa looked at me and him in confusion.

"Ah!! I'm Jimin, Yoongi's.. friend.. Nice to meet you Mr. Jeon." He said bowing again.

"aahh!! Jimin!! Heirin Told me already, you will be here. Nice to meet you too" A mischievous smile curves on his lips as he settle the bags on side table.

"Sure she did" I mumbled.

"I.. I'll take my leave Mr. Jeon." Jimin said awkwardly and place the bowl back in place before rushing to the exit. Appa chuckled and sat down.

"He is adorable" he chuckled.

"He is" i smiled.

"How are you feeling buddy!?"

"Good."

"I think your boyfriend taken care of you well huh!" He asked pointing the empty bowl.

"He is not my boyfriend appa.." I sighed. "He is uncle Park's and aunt Jeong's son."

He gasps. "Oh! Childhood sweethearts became lovers I see" he said.

"Appa I told you h-"

"Yeah yeah.. you are not boyfriends.. Ok I get it." He shook his head chucking. "He is worth a try though! Just saying." He shrugged

I need to tell him what happened. Appa is the only one in my home who knows about my situation. I tried to hide it from him. But he found out the whole thing from my father. I mean from Mr. Min. I can't hide it from appa anymore. I need to tell him. And I need to get away from them as soon as possible. I can't risk anyone's life.

_____________________________

That's weekend update. I'll post the next part in a few days.