28

Jimin was walking towards Min's office grinning and giggling aloud. Moments just before was running through his head which makes his cheeks heat up with a deep blush. Guards and maids were looking at him confusedly. But the only thing in his mind was his hyung.. Hyung confessed to him.. He finally decided to fight over his fears and be with the younger. 

He bumped into one buffy guard infront of Min's office. 

"oh.. sorry hyung.." Jimin apologized. 

"It's ok.. Get inside.. Mr. Min is waiting for you." 

"Oh.. ok.. thanks.."

He knocked gently on the huge mahogany door. As he get the permission he opened the door and walk inside. Mr. Min was sitting on the couch with his head fall back. He sit straight when he noticed Jimin's presence near him. 

"You are here! come on son.. take a seat." He said patting on the sides of the couch. Jimin smiled and sat near the elder.

"What's bothering you uncle?"

"You already know the reason, Jiminah" He sighed and squeeze on youngers shoulder.

"D-Did you talk with your brother?" 

Min nodded in agreement. "He is not giving up.. I tried to finish this through peace. He is not taking it. We should have to be prepared to a war anytime." 

"I- Uhm.. What about Y.. Yoongi hyung?"

 "He agreed to not hurt him if he give all the properties to him. But It's not possible.. It was his grand father's last gift to him.. my father's last wish."

"B..but.." Jimin stuttered. "Please don't think I'm overstepping my boundaries.. but I think hyung doesn't want those properties.. can't we.. uhm.. make a compromise " He said hesitantly.. 

"You are not over stepping Jiminah.. You are not only my best friends son.. I consider you as my own.. I know you care about Yoongi very much.. And I know you will suggest what is wisest for him. I want it too.." Mr. min sighed. "But.. I'm sorry son, It's not I'm greedy to have those properties.. I don't trust my brother.. You know how he is. I don't want to ruin the name and pride which me and my father build for years.. I just.." He trailed off, sighing and thinking a little. "Fine.. let's ask Yoongi's opinion. l.. let's forget the pride.. I want my children safe."

"Thank you uncle.. thank you so much.." Jimin smiled and hugged the elder. 

"Anything for you.. I want both of you safe and sound.. You and Yoongi.." Min chuckled and hugged back.. "And when can we arrange the wedding hah?" He asked grinning. 

"Huh? whose marriage?" Jimin asked confusedly.

"who else!! Yours and Yoongi's" 

"W.. what? We.. We're no-" 

I would love to be your boyfriend.. I like you Jiminah..

"Uhm.. that.. w.. we just start dating uncle.. and I'm still studying.. after I got a Job I will propose him." He replies shyly and lower his head.

Mr. min laughed loudly and ruffled his hair. "I was just teasing you.. oh dear.. I didn't expect you will blurt out your whole plan" 

"Uncle.." He whined as his face became beetroot red out of embarrassment and he lowered his head to hide it. 

"It's ok.. I will wait for that time.. Now go and spend time with your lover.. And talk about the situation.. If he agrees we can set up a compromise meet with my brother." 

"Sure uncle.." Jimin said shyly. "And uncle.. I have one doubt.. How does Mr. Min  got this much support from Lee's! I mean.. He have literally nothing to offer other than the Min's name.. Lee's don't support him if there is no gain to them. What they will get if Mr. Min got our properties?"

"I thought that too.. I don't know.. And I'm sure my brother will betray them once he got all the assets. And Lee's would know that too.."

"I think there is something more to connect Lee's and Mr. Min.. We have to take our steps carefully. " Jimin said and min nodded in agreement. Jimin left after they talk about the issue some more time. 

**

Yoongi and Jimin were in Jimin's bed, watching Netflix while cuddling. They forget all their problems for that moment. That precious moment they will always cherish. It's their first ever date.. that too a movie date. Jimin has prepared the room before calling the elder in. He lited fragrant candles and bed were arranged with rose petals adoring the white sheets. And the pizza's for the dinner was placed on the side table. All the decorations done by Jimin himself. He wanted to their first date memorable. And it is. This was a new feeling to both of them. Sure they kissed before. And have cuddled before. That was when they were fuck buddies.. or just friends with benefits. But now, the label is changed to a special one. They were boyfriends. It felt different. To call eachother boyfriends. The cuddles and kisses with boyfriend feels different.

"Minnie.." Yoongi called as he noticed the younger was drifting off to sleep.

"Mhhm.." he hummed in response.

"Eat a little before you sleep.."

"Am not sleeping.." younger replied lazyly.

"But you will soon. Comeon get up.. eat two slices and you can sleep." Yoongi forcefully made him sit up. The younger pouted and whined while leaning towards Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi chuckled and tickled him in the tummy.. Jimin laughed and wiggled in Yoongi's hold.

"Hyung... Nooo... please.. hahaha.. please hyung..  staappp.."

"This is to wake you up baby.. " Yoongi chuckled.

"I'm up.. I'm up.. okay.. don't.. ahHaaha.. stoooopp.." Jimin whined.

"Don't stop?" Yoongi teased.

"Nooo..  stop... Please.."  Jimin begged and Yoongi stop tickling as he find the younger is awake fully..

"Now eat.. I need you to cuddle me to sleep." Yoongi kissed on youngers cheeks.
Jimin blushes visibly and takes the pizza slice into his mouth to hide his flustered state.. they eat in peace while talking and teasing eachother.. 
.
.
.
.

"Hyung..." Jimin whispers as they get back to the cuddles after the dinner.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhhm.."

"Have you.. uhm.. have you ever  bottomed for someone?" Jimin asked hesitantly. Yoongi choked on his own spit.

"No.. why? Do you want to try top me?" Yoongi asked

"Will you let me? If I say yes?"

"Hmm... Maybe.." Yoongi giggled.

"Have you done top before?"

"No"

"You want to do that now?"

"Yes.. uh.. No.. I mean yes.. but not NOW!. I will wait till you are ready.. I was just saying to consider. You know.. I would like.. uh.. that.. " Jimin trailed off.

Yoongi laugh silently as he saw youngers flustered state.. He actually wanted to try  being a bottom too.. but he was not ready yet.. and he was thankful to Jimin to not pressuring for it.

"Yeah.. I think I can consider it... If.. uhm.. if its with you.. " yoongi whispered and burried his head to youngers neck. He sniffed his fragrance and placed a kiss on his shoulder blade. Jimin whimpers as he felt Yoongi's soft lips on his skin. Yoongi trailed his lip into his neck licking and sucking the way through, blooming a couple of purple flowers on the path. His lips go up and it finds its pair. Yoongi proped himself on his elbow and lean towards youngers lip.

"Thank you Minnie.. thank you for not giving up on me." Yoongi whispered to youngers lips before he crush them together for a hungry kiss.

__________________________

Yep.. that's for this chapter. Tell me what you feel.. and what are your thoughts about Jimin's and Mr..mins conversation? What's the reason for Lee's to provide the support for mins brother? Comment down Below.

Next chapter will be at the end of March!

Until we meet again 😉👋